Reviews for Senior Year
0809m chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Hey, amazing fic, i just stasted to watch the show and i love ti, and this fic its Epic, amazing, ill be waiting for an update :)
Cam chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
This story was so good! I think you need to write more of this pairing... :)
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This story is SO GOOD. I think I've fallen in love with this ship. I REALLY hope you continue this :)
evrafan1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
ooohhhh please go on! this is so good! your a great writer!
Syao987 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I want more. No, I need more. Please update soon!
Jenn chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This is so good. I feel the angst, it's really sad for Bucket. Amazing.
Syao987 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
More! - Love it so far!
Courtney chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Tis me :) I am reviewing this haha. So like I told you, I knew this chapter was gonna be good and I was right! I loved it!

-"She's … smart, but not too smart. Her hand writing is really neat, like yours, only you don't use smiley faces as dots for your I's." Not to mention she was a brunette, was about his height, and had the exact same sneakers he did. If Bucket didn't know any better, he would have said that Melissa was the female Bucket.

thats gotta mean something right! Like Skinner harbors some deep feelings for Bucket down beneath his love for tacos! :D give me hope

-"Would you be mad?" Bucket tore his eyes from the scenery rushing by out the passenger window and looked at his friend. "About what?" "If I liked her." "Oh …" Well that was a question he hadn't been expecting. Bucket looked at his toes again, tapping his fingers on the seat. "I mean … I'd be kind of upset if you hung out with her more than me. We already don't have a lot of time together as it is … But I mean, if you're happy then I'm happy, bro." "Okay." "… Do you like her?" Bucket was afraid of the answer. He was honestly and truly afraid of the answer, more than any nightmare he'd have tonight. "Not enough to get over the taco thing." Relief. It was the biggest wave of relief to know that Skinner still held his friendship and his love for tacos over girls. If that ever changed, Bucket would probably be incredibly worried.

:D i loved that little bit of conversation! the two of them are just so cute together! :D

another great chapter Carrie! i cant wait for the next one! Love you Andre :3
blueoleandar93 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I understand the pressure! Don't worry, as a fellow B&S writer, I know for sure that if there's a little bit of fandom, use it to go buck wild! You'll almost definitely be read! And since there's little to no competition, breathe and enjoy it, because you're an amazing writer with nothing to be afraid of. I loved the story and you did a WONDERFUL job! Keep writing!

- BlueOllie

P.S. About the last names, I totally agree with you. Either their parents were high when naming them, or they just have very unlucky fathers.
JStark chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i loved every syllable of every word of ever sentence. It was funny and tender all at the same time. You have a gift.

Peace and Love,

JS
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Already love it! It's funny and sweet. You have their relationship down perfect. I like how you summarized what happened to everyone. Can't wait for the next chapter.
D.Outsyder chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Bravo! The authors who are writing the first FanFics for this series are paving out a golden road for others. This is only the 13th story for the series so far and all of them are wonderful. This is the first continuing story though. All others are one shots. I'm putting you on alerts.
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awhh this is so good so far :D :D :D i really love it! and its the first non BTR fic i've read in a while haha

- "Bucket turned and locked eyes with Skinner, smiling a bit and waving. His heart sped up the slightest bit as he made his way over. Skinner had his hair pulled back in a ponytail, and it was still damp from his morning surf. He even smelled like salt water, and his board was probably in the back of his junky station wagon in the parking lot. Recently, Bucket tried to avoid morning surfs and car rides with his friend. He couldn't be blamed if just being around Skinner set off this little "heart condition", as he called it. He was in denial a bit about having a crush on his best friend of fifteen years. The brunet knew it was there, he just didn't like to acknowledge its existence."

AWHHHH! BUCKET LOVES HIM :D so cute!

-so sad they dont have classes together :p

-"Gym before Lunch is the worst idea anyone has ever thought of in the history of ever." "Even worse than that time we tried to dye your hair pink?" "So much worse. Like eight million times worse." Skinner wiped his forehead and closed his eyes, while Bucket picked pieces of blond hair out of his friend's face with a small, loving smile on his lips. "Can you even count to eight million?"

the two of them are so cute :) i love their friendship! i cant wait till its something more though!

-"Trevor Bucket" Bucket suddenly clamped his hands over Skinner's ears, causing the blond to snap out of his stupor and look around. "YUP. THAT'S MY NAME." Bucket spoke obnoxiously loud and Skinner just grinned, not having really heard anything.

hahahahah :)

so all in all, this is a really great first chapter :D i cant wait to read more!