Reviews for Sticks and Stones
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OwO PERFECTO!
ME AND DEM DEM- what *looks at Demyx and sora seeing them on the floor, weeping their eyes out*
Me: -_- jeez guys... are ya going to be like this EVERY TIME?
Demyx and Sora: YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Dx
Me: *sighs while shaking my head dissapointedly*
Vexen: *barges right in* WHOS MAKING THOSE UNGODLY RACKET! IM CONCENTRATING ON MY PROJECT!
Me: *glares at vexen* Then concentrate it in a DIFFERENT building
Vexen: *glares right back at me* I was all the way in the city, and I could still hear them from over there!
Me: -_- ... touche
g-peachy-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful Everything is just PERFECT.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well thought out and well written. I enjoy when an author takes a more mature view on things.
Ski October chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ohmigawsh, that was so sad, which isn't like Yuffie at all, but then the way you wrote this, with the words you used, was exactly like Yuffie.

Bravo.
junealondra chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wheeee! I love this story!

also, funny story: so i was writing my promptie for this week and my sentences were getting all runny-onny (but not in the good way) and i was like, damn, i wish i could pull this off like the schmem does. and then i thought of this story and all its runny-onny brilliance, and i was like - i love that story so much... I'm gonna review it AGAIN.

but then i realized that i didn't actually review it yet, so instead you get a super long obnoxious review :D

so, obviously, i love your beautiful sentences. i have a major case of the jealousy. also, in case you forgot, my favorite part of the entire thing is the, "she is a Yuffie and not a reptile". makes me smile in that happy-sad kind of way.

also, when i read this the first time, i thought it was like... way longer. but i think that that's a good thing, actually, because i was like, super invested in it and it was beautiful so i guess you just packed all the emotions in there really well, you know?

anyways. love this story. YAY obnoxiously long reviews. :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I knew the title was familiar :O But... I don't remember how the previous one read. Still, this one is quite nice :) I'm not usually one for drama, but I still enjoyed reading this, so that must mean something, right? :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
. This brought tears to my eyes. It was lovely and painful, and I absolutely loved it. It's exactly how I would imagine Yuffie angsting about her unrequited love. I don't think I read your first fic, but this one was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it!
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love unrequited love :)

This is, once again, amazingness. I love the way you used run-on sentences and I think you captured young heartbreak excellently.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
ohgawd-ohgawd-ohgawd... [insert the regular, mandatory flailing and speechless-ness here]

Shock, hurt, hope. What did you sniff to write so concisely, girl? XD It's tomorrow somewhere *sighs* *loves to bits* hey it's tomorrow morning at my place now Bru :))