Reviews for Sticks and Stones
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
ME AND DEM DEM- what *looks at Demyx and sora seeing them on the floor, weeping their eyes out*
Me: -_- jeez guys... are ya going to be like this EVERY TIME?
Me: *sighs while shaking my head dissapointedly*
Me: *glares at vexen* Then concentrate it in a DIFFERENT building
Vexen: *glares right back at me* I was all the way in the city, and I could still hear them from over there!
Me: -_- ... touche
g-peachy-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful~ Everything is just PERFECT.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well thought out and well written. I enjoy when an author takes a more mature view on things.
Ski October chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ohmigawsh, that was so sad, which isn't like Yuffie at all, but then the way you wrote this, with the words you used, was exactly like Yuffie.

junealondra chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wheeee! I love this story!

also, funny story: so i was writing my promptie for this week and my sentences were getting all runny-onny (but not in the good way) and i was like, damn, i wish i could pull this off like the schmem does. and then i thought of this story and all its runny-onny brilliance, and i was like - i love that story so much... I'm gonna review it AGAIN.

but then i realized that i didn't actually review it yet, so instead you get a super long obnoxious review :D

so, obviously, i love your beautiful sentences. i have a major case of the jealousy. also, in case you forgot, my favorite part of the entire thing is the, "she is a Yuffie and not a reptile". makes me smile in that happy-sad kind of way.

also, when i read this the first time, i thought it was like... way longer. but i think that that's a good thing, actually, because i was like, super invested in it and it was beautiful so i guess you just packed all the emotions in there really well, you know?

anyways. love this story. YAY obnoxiously long reviews. :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I knew the title was familiar :O But... I don't remember how the previous one read. Still, this one is quite nice :) I'm not usually one for drama, but I still enjoyed reading this, so that must mean something, right? :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
. This brought tears to my eyes. It was lovely and painful, and I absolutely loved it. It's exactly how I would imagine Yuffie angsting about her unrequited love. I don't think I read your first fic, but this one was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it!
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love unrequited love :)

This is, once again, amazingness. I love the way you used run-on sentences and I think you captured young heartbreak excellently.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
ohgawd-ohgawd-ohgawd... [insert the regular, mandatory flailing and speechless-ness here]

Shock, hurt, hope. What did you sniff to write so concisely, girl? XD It's tomorrow somewhere *sighs* *loves to bits* hey it's tomorrow morning at my place now Bru :))