Reviews for Song of Aether
oyink chapter 43 . 8/7
Intense. That was really, really intense.
oyink chapter 37 . 6/20
all that shizzle just for Madara's entertainment. bad ghost. bad, bad ghost.
oyink chapter 34 . 6/19
that sasusaku moment at the end...that was a bit depressing :(
oyink chapter 32 . 6/17
things have been getting more interesting! I just got a bit lost in the sky, two hands, and two eyes (one moon, one sun) scene. but all's well
oyink chapter 28 . 6/14
that was kind of exciting. :)
oyink chapter 27 . 6/14
"Black and white. That was the way of the ninja world: any shades of gray were undefinable, unacceptable, thrown to the winds like Itachi's secret ashes." that is one of the things I liked.

Yuki sounds even worse than Sarada. she'll only listen to what she wants to hear. and she's such a ten-yr old girl. she seems just like my 8-yr old self but 5 times worse. ah, childhood.

and I end reading with this chapter tonight. I've had enough drama to tire me.
oyink chapter 26 . 6/14
your OCs have made it to the limelight. I'm not sure whether I like it or not - I have a tendency to be put off with too many OCs. that doesn't mean I won't continue reading tho.

Tadashi is turning out to be a very vain preteen with an ego. sounds villainy a la Sasuke of the past.
Sara kazim chapter 50 . 12/15/2015
Awww. It so cute.
Ita-chan18 chapter 50 . 3/23/2015
Holy crude! This ending was just brilliant! I absolutely loved it, and I even teared up a bit! Great story!"
Ita-chan18 chapter 49 . 3/23/2015
This happier was filled with alot! There's Really slot to say! Anyways, I Really am anxious to read the end. Kayato has me nervous! Happy readings
Ita-chan18 chapter 48 . 3/15/2015
Aiji following in Asuma shoes! That's pretty cool! It also seems that Yuki is becoming quiet displeased with the shinobi world. Madara and Has hi being reincarnated shall bring some interesting results!
Happy readings
Ita-chan18 chapter 47 . 3/15/2015
I kinda like Aiji. And man I could only imagine what sasuke felt seeing people he hasn't seen since childhood. I'm difently getting an itachi-sasuke vibe when it comes to Saki and Yuki. Nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 46 . 3/15/2015
Boyo been awhile! I re read the whole story up to this point. And I'm happy to see that things seem to be on a happy note, though Aya's departure was a bit sad. I'm curious to see how Yuki"s spy thingy goes. I'm starting to get an itachi feel with her...which means it probably won't end well o.o well! Nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 45 . 2/18/2015
The beginning here was kinda funny. Its always nice to see some comedic relief when everything is kinda shitty. But overall, nice chappie, but ending on a cliff hanger anyways, nice chapter!
Ita-chan18 chapter 44 . 2/18/2015
Again, your fight scenes are really amazing. How you portray emotions, and everything else is really good, and I just love it. also, another thing I love is that Shikamaru doesn't always have the answers. In most portayls he usually has all the answers, and sometimes even in canon itself. Not saying that it is a bad thing that he always seems to have the answers, but it is refreshing to see that sometimes he really doesn't have all the answers. But, on another note, this story is getting more and more exciting, and at the same time, I have a sinking feeling that it won't end very well. As always, great job!