Reviews for Song of Aether
Ita-chan18 chapter 50 . 3/23
Ciao!
Holy crude! This ending was just brilliant! I absolutely loved it, and I even teared up a bit! Great story!"
Ita-chan18 chapter 49 . 3/23
Ciao!
This happier was filled with alot! There's Really slot to say! Anyways, I Really am anxious to read the end. Kayato has me nervous! Happy readings
Ita-chan18 chapter 48 . 3/15
Ciao!
Aiji following in Asuma shoes! That's pretty cool! It also seems that Yuki is becoming quiet displeased with the shinobi world. Madara and Has hi being reincarnated shall bring some interesting results!
Happy readings
Ita-chan18 chapter 47 . 3/15
Ciao!
I kinda like Aiji. And man I could only imagine what sasuke felt seeing people he hasn't seen since childhood. I'm difently getting an itachi-sasuke vibe when it comes to Saki and Yuki. Nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 46 . 3/15
Ciao!
Boyo been awhile! I re read the whole story up to this point. And I'm happy to see that things seem to be on a happy note, though Aya's departure was a bit sad. I'm curious to see how Yuki"s spy thingy goes. I'm starting to get an itachi feel with her...which means it probably won't end well o.o well! Nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 45 . 2/18
Ciao!
The beginning here was kinda funny. Its always nice to see some comedic relief when everything is kinda shitty. But overall, nice chappie, but ending on a cliff hanger anyways, nice chapter!
Ita-chan18 chapter 44 . 2/18
Ciao!
Again, your fight scenes are really amazing. How you portray emotions, and everything else is really good, and I just love it. also, another thing I love is that Shikamaru doesn't always have the answers. In most portayls he usually has all the answers, and sometimes even in canon itself. Not saying that it is a bad thing that he always seems to have the answers, but it is refreshing to see that sometimes he really doesn't have all the answers. But, on another note, this story is getting more and more exciting, and at the same time, I have a sinking feeling that it won't end very well. As always, great job!
Ita-chan18 chapter 43 . 2/18
Ciao!
I'd don't think I've ever said how much I love how you write shino. He was one of my very first favorite characters (how many people HONESTLY think that anyways xD), and while he's not exactly my favorite anymore, I still feel a bit sad that out of all the characters, Shino is forever the forgotten one xD and I love finding fics where he's not only in it, but he's actually portrayed as a ba character that he really is(the anime war arc kinda showed that) and I just love it. Also, the part with Ryuu-Kaito taking over Yuki's body, and then saying how awesome it was to have breasts made me laugh. It's so nice to see him again xD kinda still sad that he died so early :/ but overall, as always, nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 42 . 1/26
Ciao!
Well...this chappie was just...wow...it made me tear up a little...but a part that did make me laugh for some reason was when Madara corrected Yuki xD like if this was animated, I could just see how that part would play out and it still has me cracking up xD and then Yuki giving him a "I can see why you're doing this" and then him seemingly hesitating, and then just going basically "you have no idea so shut up" kind of thing kinda hit me hard too. But I also got a bit of a star wars vibe when madara was telling her to basically let the hate consume her, and it almost does, and then she's like "no. This is why I fight" *and my inner huge nerd just showed...excuse me while I hide in a corner for a moment* ahem! Anyways! Nice chappie! I wonder if sakura would actually kill sasuke..mlike... That would probably make me a bit cry :( anyways nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 41 . 1/26
Again nice chapter!
I don't think I'd be able to believe my kid saved me if they suddenly looked so different either, but sasuke recgoinzed Yuki so damn easily. But of course he would. Another sad, cliff hanging ending. Damn! I have a sinking feeling where this is gonna be the type of story to start off happy, and end depressingly. *sigh* anyways nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 40 . 1/26
Ciao!
Been awhile, and I had to re-read to remember xD but anyways! Hope everything is going well for you!
On to the review!
Have I mentioned I just LOVE how you write your action scenes? I've actually gotten a little inspartion myself from reading how you write them. Anyways, another good chappie.
I wonder how Yuki will get used to her, err *ahem* newest developments xD like here I was imagining Tsuande sized breasts, and I always wondered how the hell she ever got used to fighting with something like that! Anyways, wonder what will happen next? Between what sakura revealed to sasuke, I hope that's enough to actually snap Madara off his whole body take over this, and I hope that naruto will be ok! That poison was something else! And I hope Sakura doesn't die! That will make me so damn sad :c
Anyways great chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 39 . 1/14
Ciao!
I liked this chappie. It was nice seeing Naruot being..well naruto xD gotta love the I do it sometimes ; Yuki's plan is working. Sakura doesn't seem to notice, and I hope Narito is able to rescue Sasuke! Anyways, nice chappie!
Ita-chan18 chapter 38 . 1/6
Ciao!
Been awhile since I read this story (_) life"s been a bit hectic for more than one reason...
Anyways, nice chapter! There was so much that was happened! The scene with Yuki seeing the spirits was just amazing(at least the way I pictured it in my mind), and the scene with Sasuke meeting up with his family on the other side, and his father asking for forgiveness honestly made me a bit emotional! Now, I really hope that Sasuke comes to his damn senses soon, and doesn't let madara take over him or that the rescue group gets there first. But that would suck coz they'd land right into madara's damn clutches *sigh* I wonder what will happen with Saki's little mission. Hope nothing goes wrong!
Ita-chan18 chapter 37 . 12/25/2014
Ciao!
Been awhile since I reviewed o.o holidays have been hectic, and I hope yours are going good! Anyways, interesting chappie. Karin was...sorta funny in the beginning xD and hinata and sakura aee pregnate?! I'm both excited and scared at the same time o.o I hope Saki will be OK! Awesome chappie as always!
Ita-chan18 chapter 36 . 12/9/2014
Ciao!
Again, an interesting chappie. I had almost forgotten that Karin and Ibiki were like a couple haha. Ibiki trying to get Saki to go the the T and I department was rather funny. I wish I could have read more about that conversation xD
Anyways. Yuki's training seems to be going in interesting directions. And it seems like whenever there is a thing that involves some sort of simulation of death someone goes "you're gonna die." And the other person flips out until it was explained. In this case, it was funny coming from Itachi xD just coz...well, you would think he'd know better, and he didn't, and that made it funny.
One last thing, I don't think I've read many fics where reincarnation was ever mentioned, so this is quiet an interesting find if I do say so myself. Another new, and interesting ascpet of the story that I like very much.