Reviews for Dreams and Angels
penguinexpress chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
omg that was amazing loved it
SonallyrlzKC chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I laughed four times. Lolz. Lolz. Lolz. Lolz. U really like (what I learned is called) a songfic. PLZ write one where Sonic plays his cool guitar AND sings for u-know-who :D I'm waiting... :3 :3 :3 Also, since Nicole is an A.I., it's actually NICOLE. Like it stands for something, even though it doesn't.
Candace chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This story is brillant! I could imagine every single bit of this, even though I have no clue what the songs are... it's still magical. To be honest this is even better than ''A special Sonally song story'' and I love that story. I know Sally looked sexy in that blue dress, I know that Sonic (even though you did not mention it) winked at Sally while singing and she blushed. I mean this is... breathtaking. Go Sonally! Boo anything else that's not Sonally, like Son...Amy *growls*. This story, this Sonally story is romantic and wonderful. You and Sonally are... magical!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god! This is so kawaii! At the its soooo cute! Love it!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Love this story!
Spider-Guy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, I'm not a huge fan of songfics but this has changed my mind, although it was a bit short, I thought it was really good. I would love to see more SonicXSally from you!