Reviews for Bunnie and Antoine's anniversary
lrhaboggle chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
So fluffy! This was cute, I liked seeing Amy try to keep Bunnie distracted, lucky Sonic came in time to stop Amy from having to admit the secret. That song made me feel warm & fuzzy.
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
very sweet
Candace chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hey, SonallyrlzKC. Wuz up girlfriend?
SonallyrlzKC chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OKOKOK I actually never read this one even though I'm totally for Bunniantione this is WAY more important: I had skimmed over the top of ur bio and then said "Ok, gimme the Sonally," but later I noticed THAT UR A CHRISTIAN TOO! YES, I JUST USED, LIKE, 50 !s! IM SO HAPPY :D:D:D:D:D THR R MORE LIKE MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! hey u may wanna check this fanfic and art out: .com , and community/Sonic-Christian-Fiction/94436/ . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok in a year look for SonallyrlzKC's stories. I will probably do SONIC, Doctor Who, and Star Wars. I know I probably used 1,000 run-on sentences there BUT I'M JUST SO EXCITED! no im not passionate at ALLL :3 :3 :3
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lovelovelove!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Omygoshomygosh this is soooo kawaii! Oh I love Antoine and Bunny so much! Beautiful fanfiction! Loved it to the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Beautiful
Chesney chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was amazingly written. The dialogue for each character was awesome. Even though you can not hear the voices, you can imagine them through your dialogue. You did very well in keeping each character attached to their personalities in the TV Series. Very good job, i hope you make many more of these great short stories.
Awsome Matt Man chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Really like the story!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awwwww, adorable fic! It's such a shame that there aren't many Antoine/ Bunnie fics out there, so I really cherish each one that I read since they are my OTP from the Sonic franchise.

I totally adore Antoine's surprise; great song choice too! Job well done.
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
cute
Wandering to her doom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow this one shot is amazing I love this pairing they belong together shame they aren't in the games oh well. amazing work.