Reviews for Change For Good
Man Remus is disgusting
im actually very bored
stevefocus chapter 40 . 5/17
Great story, looking forward to reading the sequel.
Monkeysloveapples chapter 40 . 1/20
Laughing so hard, haha- I can't- I can't- hah-, I'm not laughing, nope. It's too late people will wake up, not laughing, don't- don't- I'm not.
I love how Harry made Snape happy, it was awesome, and when he started swearing I had the hugest smile on my face, loved how he bowed at the end, it's only right to show good manners! *tear dripping down my cheek from held back laughter*
Indeed, Orion will be the proudest dogfather there is!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
You need a clearer storyline for all the characters and how they fit in and what point in their lives they are at.
nightwing27 chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
good thing in my story will not get the so called brother wand he will get a more powerful one that will destory tom more faster and a draw
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
NEVER MIND!
BYE!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
YES! Does a happy dance! Big Brass Band! Souza march!
AWESOME!
Yep, you surprised me, but I'm still looking for logic and rationality... :/
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Goddess, I hate that! So WHAT if the wand cores 'cancel each other out' in the graveyard: It's the only time that that GIMMICK is useful for anything, except to allow Ollivander to sound all ominous and shit (which is canon and not much of an AU)! It's overused and overrated and seems to show that the Horcrux has a greater influence over Harry's magic THAN HIS *OWN* CORE, which is really ridiculous considering how much larger Harry's core is than the magic in a tiny, glancing Horcrux. If it had that much influence, then Harry would already have been overtaken and turned EVIL!
This story has been pretty good, up till now (except for where the ghosts, in the anteroom, before Lana's sorting, were spouting the same 'stuff' from canon...What are they: Pre-programmed like the 'Haunted Mansion' at Disneyland?) and I've been really enjoying the AU and looking forward to seeing a HUGE departure from canon, due to the changes in Harry's circumstances, but I prefer HP ff where the characters use all of their brain cells and use Critical Thinking skills like they breathe air. If that ain't where this is going, I'll, sadly, click that little button on top 'o the browser and depart.
You're a really GOOD writer; I'd say you're in the top 10% for well done, well put together narrative & dialogue, so I'd really regret saying 'goodbye', cuz the story died!
Reading on, now. Wish ME luck! lol
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Haha! Yep, de-aging, well sorta right. The magical core division was definitely a new one on me; completely original and unexpected! Good on ya!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
My theory: I think she's either de-aging Lana OR turning her into Hedwig.
I'm quite interested to discover if either of my guesses is correct.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
My account logged me out.
seldombites chapter 40 . 3/27/2015
This was certainly an interesting story. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Typical Sirius! :D This fic is lo-o-ve!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Ah, I LOVE the way you snuck Sirius out of Azkaban and the whole cross plan. If only ... it had happened in cannon. And I love the flash backs and the characters. You just moulded Lana so perfectly in the picture along with Marie. Like I would have never considered anyone to be Lily's twin but u did it too perfectly:)