Reviews for Change For Good
Typical Sirius! :D This fic is lo-o-ve!
Ah, I LOVE the way you snuck Sirius out of Azkaban and the whole cross plan. If only ... it had happened in cannon. And I love the flash backs and the characters. You just moulded Lana so perfectly in the picture along with Marie. Like I would have never considered anyone to be Lily's twin but u did it too perfectly:)
It is going good so far. And I love the suspense you put in and I want to know the history but please put more Harry/Sirius bonding time. I'll be grateful cuz I love those:)
M.K Niazi chapter 1 . 2/19
That's cool. It's all right like some people just make the beating too extensive and too violent. U put in the right amount, like Harry would hit his head somewhere but some people take it to the extent of whips which is totally unbelieving and a little too much.
tkepner chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Slight time problem in this chapter. You say Remus got a message two days before for an important meeting, yet Dumbledore says "Yesterday we visited Harry..." Who knew that an emergency meeting would be called about the kidnapping two days before it happened?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Some continuity errors here:
1. You said Harry now looked 6 instead of 5, yet he is already 8 to 9 years old, he has been with them long enough by now with the nutrient potions and proper food that he should be looking closer to his own age
2. He celebrated his eighth birthday right before they went to Ireland, so it would have had to have been his ninth birthday he celebrated in Hawaii, not his eighth. Harry has now been with Lana for at least 1 year 2 months, based on your times you've mentioned.
lunabane chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Wait I thought he already had his 8th birthday!
Forever Me chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
Were the swears perhaps from the potter puppet pals? They sounded awfully familiar...

Loved the story, and I can't wait to start reading the sequel!

Forever Me
heffronma5 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Harry was born in July 1980 so he would be nine in August 1989 not eight as written in this chapter. Other than that little mistake, this story is great.
Queen Fluff chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I got the reference to 'A Very Potter Musical' in chapter 6, that was pretty great!
Dusk-Night chapter 40 . 10/12/2013
Best chapter ever! LOL
TheLadyJaye chapter 40 . 9/15/2013
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
TheLadyJaye chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
FYI it's not "Argumentati!" but rather should be "Aguamenti!"
unwrittenlegacy chapter 40 . 8/19/2013
Haha. Loved this cut scene. Very well played. Great story.
tobi a good boy chapter 40 . 7/21/2013
this story was really good and I am going to check out the sequel now.