Reviews for The Unicorn
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha! This has to be one of the funniest fanfictions I've ever read! xD I lol'd at Road yelling at Sheryl for his bad parenting, Sheryl screaming and trying to rescue his book, everyone assuming Jasdevi was on drugs, and Tyki "disposing" of their drugs! Hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hola! So, you know who this is (or you had better). This story was fantastic! The ending was amazing, because I could actually see a unicorn doing that. Everyone seems very in character. Wait, I take that back. Tyki was reading a book. A trashy romance novel, but a book none the less. What's up with that?
I loved the part of the book Sheryl was on, and the line Tyki mumbled under his breath was great. And Road was her usual spectacular self.

You had better write more stories like this, because I'm going to be checking out your profile all the time (your icon is drool worthy). I'm going to check out your other stories, but keep writing! Adios!
Broken Proram chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ohmygawd!

"Bitch" -_-

Hahaha law! xD

This was great you're a really good writer :3
Krystal Nite chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OH...MY...EFFING...GOD! IT TOTALY SOUNDS LIKE THEM!I'm writtin a Man fic now and the twins are very soon to make an entrance. Anvays...all I wanted to say is ... YOU RAWK COMPLETLY NO COMPETITION!
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hahaha lol this is awesome. Love them
Tach-Pistache chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aaaaaah, I liked it a lot XD Really ! The fictions with Jasdero & Debitto - Devit, David, etc. - are rare XD And this fiction is very, very good ! And the end... The end is purely EPIC XD

(Well, I'm French so excuse my fex fails .w.)

Well, Goodbye and thanks for this XD

Tach-sama
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
xD "Bitch"
mich0o chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is hilarious! I really loved it! the end is really cool too.
Crystal-Turtle chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Holy freaking crap! That was awesome xDD That made me quite the happy girl, thank you for writing such a great fic! I love how you captures the twins' personalities... It was all very accurate. Good job!

Crystal