Reviews for Just Good Friends
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that you continue this story! It really is one of my favorite stories and I would hate to see it go unfinished! I think that you get the characters just right and would love to see an update soon! Though I totally understand that inspiration comes and goes, I would just like to know if you are planning on continuing this wonderful story! Please and Thank You!
kayleigh101 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
the story really good
SouthernSongbird chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Hey, It's me again! I hope I'm not annoying you with my constant yapping, but it's YOUR fault that I love this story so much! Okay, so I've got some ideas for you. I hope that I'm not coming across like I want to take over your story,'cause I'm sure whatever you write down will be amazing, but there just are some things that I either wished wern't in HBP, or things that I would have loved to see, and I can't resist mentioning them to you, and unless you have it all mapped out in your head already, I would love for you to fit this in somewhere! Anyway, I would just adore some Ron/Hermione romance, possibly them getting together in this story, or a sequel if you plan on doing one, even though you are nowhere near finishing this one (though I hope you do one!). They are my favorite ship after Harry/Ginny, so that would be great. I wished that we were able to see some of the actual romance insead of them skirting around eachother the entire series, so it would be great if I could see it here, because you keep the character's personalities canon, as well as the plot line (other than the romance, that is), so I think that you would do a great job at that. Again with Ron and Hermione,PLEASE NO LAVENDER BROWN (that is, of course if she is into Ron while he is dating Hermione. Some jealousy humor is always fun, no?) I HATE that Ron is such an idiot after Ginny makes that stupid comment about "Hermione snogged Krum", so PLEASE leave that out! I think that Harry should have shown a bit more greavence when he he saw the boggart of Ginny dead, and THEN the fury, but that's just my opinion. It still fits his character, so it's all good. I also would have liked Hermione to have a little "I told you so" moment after Harry and Ginny get together, that would be really cute. I also hope that you have Harry kind of obsess over Ron's reaction (as well as Ginny's FIVE OTHER brothers, since that was a big reason that he didn't ask Ginny out right after she broke up with Dean in HBP, so...yeah. *Crickets Chirp* Awkward... OH! I'm probably going to bore you if I talk (or type) anymore, so I'll shut up now. Thanks again for the joy of being able to read your story! I've looked up a lot of other stories like this, but yours is definatly one of, if not THE best one I could find! Keep up the awsome work and I can't wait to read the new chapter! Hope to read from you soon!
a-bit-off chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ginny is dating Michael when Harry is forming the DA in Order of the Phoenix. She then starts dating Dean that next summer and throughout Half-Blood Prince where Harry finally makes his intentions known. so you are a year off...
SouthernSongbird chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Please Please Pleeeaaase Update super soon! I like how Harry is starting to subtly realize his growing feelings for Ginny, but is still in denial about them, or at least TRY to remain in denial about them. I wonder how he will react to all of the things that will go on this year while dealing with all of the jealousy? Does Harry have ANY feelings for Cho what with the budding romance between him and Ginny, and, if he does at all, will he use her as a distraction or to make Ginny jealous (though that doesn't sound in character, it is an idea)? Will Harry kiss Ginny under the mistletoe in the Room of Requirement instead of Cho? I love what you have so far, and can't wait to see what happens next, so hurry up! I've alerted this story, so I'll review the second you post! Again, Can't Wait!
yukikiralacus chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Getting better! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Wow! I really love this! I can't wait for more!
reading780 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I personally like the title that it has right now, just because that's sort of what Harry keeps trying to convince himself, that they're just good friends. Anyway, I really like this story, so please continue updating!
xxCarleyCullenxx chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
OMG! I REALLY love this story! Please update soon! Keep up the amazing work!
Princess Juliet Rose chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Loved this chapter! LOVE these two! will we see Sirius at all in this fic? ten gold stars!
Cedric Inuzuka chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I Like it, but one question :

Are we going to wait a long time before Harry and Ginny get together ?

I mean how many chapter ?

And please not the last chapter

Thank in advance and I waiting for the next one
lilyluna13 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
this is amazing! you have to update it. like, really soon!
24stargate chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
A title might be a "a diffrent girl than he remembered"
24stargate chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Haha,I love your story! I have laughed many times. I think that out of the three titals you have suggested the current one is the best ("Just good friends"). I have a title suggestion for you though The girl he didnt remember, or something along those lines. Anyway just a though. Update quickly.
yukikiralacus chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!