Reviews for The Passage of Twin Disciplines
Morpheum chapter 30 . 7/7
Hi there just checking in with you :) Once again understand if life is preventing updates but want you to know we are all still here waiting for you if you ever do come back :) :3
Ilyria chapter 30 . 3/9
GREAT STORY! I love it :D
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 2/22
Very interesting so far, though i wonder how they will breach the communication barrier. Def interested. Writing is good. Like it :)
Truna chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
My god, reread your story over the past week. SO looking forward to the next arc. C: Keep up the amazing work.
Nat Pagle chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Stayed up all night reading this story, and I have no regrets. I am amazed at the sheer amount of work you have put into it, closer to a novel than a short story. While I found a few holes, it was overall amazing and a fantastic read. One of my main concerns for the future of the story is that the Riot narative team announced that they were making changes to the League of Legends lore and are removing Summoners from the champion backstories as already seen with the Shurima champions (Cassiopea, Xerath Nasus ect.). Since this theme has been a main plot element in your story, I'm not sure whether you will ignore these changes or change the context of the story to match them. Back to the review, I think that even though Akali is the main character and thus we get to see what she is thinking, she seems a little too indecisive and weak. For example, when she broke into Vayne's mansion, she was completely dominated and looked embarrasingly feeble in comparison to Vayne, who she should be able to at the very least match in terms of combat and cunningness. Speaking of Vayne, I was confused how she seemed to know EVERYTHING about Akali, Nidalee, their bond, their mission, and even their feelings for each other. At the time I concluded that she was either capable of reading minds or had stalked them ever since their journey began, but I think this may be a bit of a plot hole. Nidalee was very well done, I found this story while searching for a Nidalee Fanfiction and was pleasantly surprised at its length and quality. Lux and Galio are very amusing and well depicted, Katarina is a bit too insane and bloodlusted in my opinion, but she was alright. Alistar is Da Boss for lack of better phrasing, there's just something about a minotaur ramming his way through an entire Noxian Army that gets me pumped up. One slight annoyance when reading the story was the endless amount of thoughts and questions that Akali had that sometimes took up half a chapter, I would prefer a bit more action and setting description in its place. Moving back to Akali, I think making her a bit less ill tempered and impulsive could go a long way, but maybe that's what you wanted from her as a character to show the bond between her and Nidalee, I'm not sure. She seems to always be trying to be forceful and demanding on someone and then be comepletely dominated by the second person's sheer confidence, and end up being humiliated and asking them for help instead of settling manners on her terms if that makes any sense. This review is getting pretty lengthy so I'll wrap up with saying great job and I'm looking forward to reading part two!
Ashora chapter 29 . 11/12/2014
Just finished reading the whole thing, and I've enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to where this story is going to go, we haven't got to see Nidalee really prove herself in combat yet, and I wonder if you'll end up making her a champion in the end. I'll be watching closely for updates.

Happy Writing!
viyah chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god, the goosebumps from this chapter!
I'm so glad that you've continued to update this!
Irish-Ninja11 chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Aha, wow. This story really is a treasure. GirlxGirl for the win B
There are some grammar and spelling errors throughout, and a few times It was difficult trying to discern whose POV was whose, but the only thing I can say for that is to read through your work to check for errors and to check that it all flows well.

This story has left me longing for more. Like seriously, that ending, holy shit XD
So yeah, I'm quite looking forward for Nidalee coming back to save her bae. I imagine that there will be a jump in time of about several months to a year from Arc 1 to Arc 2 and I'm both curious and dreading to see what has become of Akali after that time jump.

The nice thing about the relationship between Akali and Nidalee was; to me at least, that it didn't seem forced at all. Akali had to do some deep questioning of herself and stuff concerning these 'strange feelings' for Nidalee. Their journey together was; if I judged right, probably around 1-2 or more months long. I don't know, I just really like their relationship dammit and I want them to get back to each other again D'X

I hope that life is treating you well (It sucks when life decides to toss you around) and that you begin the second arc soon and I really hope that you don't end up dropping this project at some point because it really is amazing and tons of people (myself included) absolutely love this, and it would just be a total shame if it were to be dropped before it is finished. FanFiction needs more stories on Akali and Nidalee, as of right now there's only 1 (This one), and everything else usually involves Nidalee with Rengar and that just makes me go "Nope, nuh uh, outta here, bye.'

Welp, I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and what the outcome is. (Honestly I just want Akali and Nidalee to live happily ever after and have magical star babies, courtesy of Soraka.)

-Ninja Out
Best Bayne OCE chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Good job. Keep going!
Learnfrom it chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Just found this story and wow... Amazing
Karsz chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really want you to update faster because this story is literally so good but I can't even begin to bad mouth you because this story is SO GOOD, keep doing what you are doing :)
icefox chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Damn it. I actually had trouble sleeping last night because I stopped reading halfway through your story. Then I get to one of the biggest cliff-hangers I have ever read. Needless to say I can't wait for the next arc to begin. As for keeping them all in 1 story or not, I like it all in 1 so that I dont have to keep switching between stories or chasing through alot of links. Just make sure to clearly define the chapter titles for each arc, ie "arc 2: (name of chapter here) so it doesn't get confusing about where we are.
tigger980303 chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Well if you have 2 more arcs planned (YAY! love nidalee so much 3), I think it'd be better if you create a new story instead of adding onto this one.
Friendly Anon chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Ptw
PoisonRed chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
Hello! I'm still here, I still care :) Even though I have to admit that I didn't read the last chapter(s), because I want to re-read it all once it's completed, I still follow your updates and I'm still anxious to see how you end it all. Just so you know that I haven't forgotten about your wonderful story (thanks to which I have a girlfriend) :D

Good luck with your life and with writing!