Reviews for Two Rivers Meet on a Fairground
Sehkmet Goddess of Destuction chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
its an interesting idea. but i imagined that River Song and Watson would score closer to the same. River Tam would definetely beat both of them.
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
omg this is GENIUS. That is all.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Shiny!

I'm not even a Sherlock fan (yet), but this crossover is perfect. Watson seems like an intriguing guy. The pacing, the dialogue, the descriptions, the insanity at the end. No idea how the Tams got there, but then it doesn't seem all that important. They're there, and they're being awesome. Maybe the Doctor gave them a lift?
MayFairy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This. Was. Amazing. I love how badass River is, and how stunned John was. And Sherlock knowing the Doctor...XD
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
...This is probably the greatest thing ever. I screamed when Firefly!River showed up. This is amazing. I love it. A fusion of the three best TV shows ever. And it's hilarious to boot!
StormsBreadth chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
The giant cuddly badger.

That's all.
Jesseirei chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Haha, this story is absolutely brilliant! Lovely little vignette. Hope you do more...I'd love to see the Doctor, John, Sherlock and River(s) again!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Pffffff, Sherlock. He does love to confuse XD

I only really understood the Sherlock bits, but that didn't impair my enjoyment of this story! Greatly entertaining! (Oh, and…er…the HTML tags don't work on ffnet. You may want to go over it and fix the italisising.)

Absolutely wonderful and very silly!
FallingStarXan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You've managed to capture the essence of three unique and incredibly awesome TV shows, all in one go. Bravo! The setting is awesome, the portrayal of the characters near-perfect, and definitely what fans would love. And of course, Sherlock would know about all this... although he doesn't know much about the solar system (maybe the Doctor is his contact for those matters (-:)... but I'm impressed. Very clever, and also lighthearted and fun. A triple-crossover is not easy to pull off.

One question: how did the Firefly crew end up fooling around back in twenty-first-century Britain on Earth-that-was? Did the Doctor take them there? Maybe give a little back story to whet the appetites of our imagination.
True Blue Fool chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
There is so much win in this story that I can't even stand it. Now I can't help thinking about how Sherlock knows the Doctor and what would happen if River & River were to legit meet each other.

Loved it. Great job!
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Fun and well written. *grins*
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You don't know how much I laughed at the giant badger bit xD

Loved it! A load of my favourite characters in one fanfiction! Awesometastic!

Theta Sigma