Reviews for Lost in Lima
Stine chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like how you write and I would love to read more of this.
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Despite this being published almost a year ago I will follow it because, let's face it, you have Chris Evans in Glee! AND possibly gay or at least bi.

And you might have Blaine popping in. Jensen and Anderson? Yes? (Don't mention the age gap because if it works for Aisha and Clay then it'll work for Jake and Blaine.)
nightlight25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i dont care if its been a few years but this is pure genius you should really continue and if you do i look forward to it.
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
love love love this story. loved the last one two. there must be more, and soon, before i die of wanting for this story. it's so funny and i loved the Jensen and Cougar stuff, so in character. please please please update
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Your Glee/Losers crossovers made me laugh, really hard.
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Omg, you made a sequel and I didn't see! I loved your other crossover and this is pretty much up there so far. Please continue soon. I absolutely love your characterizations and writing style.
Billie DaGoat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
These stories are amazing. I need an update like I need air. This is the best crossover ever!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i couldnt stop laughing when iread this plz keep updating
EyesOnly chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
ROTFL! Oh god, please update soon! Love this! And considering I consider Glee to be one of the worst T.V shows currently on air thats saying something. :)
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
finally let me log in! so cannot wait for more!