Reviews for Catsy Clarissa, The Morgenstern Experiment
DJ Haywood chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I like it! it seems pretty interesting! :)
Mmmm. I'm not gonna tell you chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I'm reviewing, but you're not gonna like it. I ddnt like this. YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKIN WELL BALANCED CAST OF CHARECTERS! as an editor, I have high standards. Most of all, I have high standards for what you do with Cassandra's charecters. Here are the rules.

give one charecter too much power(exception, princess/ damsel in distress stories)

2. Don't have an abundance of charecters. This rule is important to ametuer writers.

3. Don't have too much happen way too fast in short amounts of time. Add details. It really powers your story.

This are only a few of my rules. Hope you enjoyed ;)
MischievousCuriosity chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Awww! Cmon! You didn't specify about the reviews before... *grumbles* all right fine. I guess I have to give an amazing review now to make up for my childishness? Ok, I think you're doing great so far... Though certian parts were a little confusing and the ending to this chapter was a little fast. Like how all the sudden Clary is queen of Underhaven. And what's underhaven? It was only mentioned once before. Anyways, I like it. It's a new twist on the MI/MR fanfics.
Throy567 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
we need it to be longer!
deathsword567 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
MORE! please more i can't wait for the next part!
deathsword567 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Just read the story and i love it, they fit so well, i hope you continue it!
MischievousCuriosity chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
HA! Now you only need one more review! Yay! But I seriously do think your story is fantastic.
MischievousCuriosity chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Dang it! I can't review enough times to get you to update. Darn. Really good story! Update soon!
Throy567 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
wow this is really good i hope you continue it!
Throy567 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMG this was so amazing that i have already read it twice, i hope that you continue it! please please please