Reviews for Dualities and Harmonies
M-Angel 05 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I am so glad you updated!
Sarge1995 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Ahh, boot camp...a trial for anyone, a test to show someone's true character. Loved seeing all of the interactions, and Iovis definitely seems to be making himself useful. Great work once again, keep it up!
Sarge1995 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Well now...I've got to say, this is just incredible work here! I'm a big fan of Myetel's universe, and this story definitely holds up to her standards of story-telling. Nice to see one of the people you never really see much of, it's an excellent take. Keep up this good work!
condor1942 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
excellent chapter, but...

Chapter was a bit hard to follow at times. Expand on your ideas more, and add in more filler story to help with story flow.

Also, proof-read your work to eliminate spelling and grammar errors. Spell-checker doesn't get all of them for you...

If you want people to read your stuff and like it, make sure it's understandable and flows well across ideas. The biggest writer's problem...
M-Angel 05 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Love this story, I truly do. Glad you updated it.
M-Angel 05 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Loved this chapter. Poor Kenti, he is so wounded from life. I await your next chapter.
M-Angel 05 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Loved the chapter. keepig in the spirit of Mytrel's "Spirit of..." universe. loved it!
Dermiti chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Kenti is so bad ass. Was it so bad of me wanting Leontina to take him. She liked seeing how fierce of a hunter he was. But I am curious to know why his eyes get so dark when he switches to the hunter within him.

Ah so Bailey makes an appearance. Always did like that cop. He's got a good head on his shoulders.

Mary finds out that her co-worker was recently widowed...it is a good thing she didn't ask why he wore two knives.

Story is shaping up well here. Will be interested to know where it goes from here.
Dermiti chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
You have a talent for dialogue Crimson. You convey emotions very well between the characters. I'm liking the relationship between the brothers, and I'm interested to know why Innokenti has turned out to be quite the vigilante. I'm sure you will explain that further but it is an interesting point.

Keep up the good work. :D
Maverick II chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, just, wow! (bet that's a repeat)

You're story really does keep in with Myetel's "Spirit of..." story. I am a fan. I'll keep track of this story, even if I'm not a member of FF . net
Silver-06 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Wow! I have been looking for this story since Myrtel told us about it on her story. Excellant! Love it!

The ending of this chapter was very good and had me clenching my chest. That woman has been through so much and so have her sons. I just am so happy that you're writing this story! Love it! You have a fan now. :-)
Sky-Fever chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Love this story. Big fan of Myrtel...you're doing a great job of this story. Are you going to put in Shepard and Garrus later on? What about Bastion and the sickness?

Update soon!
Dermiti chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is an interesting story. I like how well it meshes with the Myetel's Universe. Even the language and characters. I haven't tried making OC's before and would hate for them to come out wooden or just weird.

But I like yours. The kid is interesting. Biotic like his brother, and laughed when he looked up Turian biology because he didn't think the Turian he met was actually female because of the lack of breasts. lol!

Very well done Crimson. :D
Illusive J chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very well written so far update soon please