Reviews for Closure
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
We just completed a Bella Paige Castle festival or marathon. We looooooove it. Wish you’d continue to write more Castle. We love Castle.
kuehlm1969 chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
Lol! So everytime Donavon gets in a shootout he gets shot? Even when he has the upperhand? Also a Desert Eagle is a pistol, why wouldn't he have an assault rifle? I'm sorry, these are just 2 of the many things wrong here. I just get the feeling that you were in your early teens when you wrote this. It's cute though!
kuehlm1969 chapter 5 . 5/27/2019
I know that this was some time ago & that you're from Australia but your stories are really really silly. The spelling & the wording are just terrible and...well, so many things are wrong with them but for whatever reason, I still read them & enjoyed them. So hey, thanks! The proposal in the morgue came out of nowhere & is really kinda gross so you really weren't lying about being a romantic huh?
Jbug47 chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
Great story!
SeannysMom chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Excellent sequel ! Kate is a wonderful mother for Alexis and Holly. The cases were interesting and the end was perfect with all the family. Thank you for this lovely story.
Mark C chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
This was a great ending.

I liked how you had them check out Shannon's townhouse and what was found there, including Kate. It was lucky that Ryan found out where they could look and were able to find Kate.

I also enjoyed seeing Holly talk to Kate while she was in a coma. That was sweet.

The best part was when Rick was alone with Kate and listening to the song that she had sung to him. It was probably that song that woke Kate up. Not surprised by Rick's proposal because it made perfect sense for him to do so. Of course there wasn't any doubt that Kate would say yes.

Loved how Holly and later Alexis got on Kate's bed, happy to have her back. That was very touching.

The ending was great because Rick and Kate had something very important to share with their family.

Excellent job.
Mark C chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Kate's kidnapping took an interesting at the end because I was certainly surprised at who it turned out to be. A woman who actually worked in the department with a fixation on Kate. Being with CSU made it easy for her to pull that off.

Thought you did a great job with Rick being able to tell Holly what happened to Kate.

The closing moments of the chapter was the best. I liked how Alexis put things together in the morgue and figured out that Shannon, who was there, was the person who took Kate. It was also good that Noah came down to give Alexis some coffee. I really got a kick out of how you had Alexis tell Noah that Shannon was the one who took Kate.

It was good to see Alexis finally call her dad and told him to get down there.

Off to the final chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I just have to say that write exceptionally well. I tend to stay away from AU Candice, but I stumbled upon the first story in this series and loved the direction you took the characters.

You could write for the show... Maybe you should look into it! :)

Keep writing & I'll keep reading. Thanks.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
You are going to write more right! :) I'm absolutely addicted. I've done nothing but read these two stories! They are absolutely amazing and you're a great writer! Hopefully there's more to come in this series! :)
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
More:) Please
Chkgun93 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Awesome chapter, any chance for a sequeel, or was this the end final period and all?

Loved it!
Jane chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Um, yeah. We don't just keep guns willy nilly in our waistbands. R&R's (and federal law) make us have proper holsters on and off duty. You people watch too much TV
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
More please this is very good:)
Chkgun93 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
This story is the best, the action is intense, and the plot is awesome.

Thank you for a great story, I look forward to the update!
NutsAboutHarry chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
! I love how you build suspense dear you really have the craft of driving us nuts down pat. I hope they find Kate soon!

Well done!