Reviews for Naruto Musou Revised
t-aj71721291 chapter 5 . 1/22
hey,first,it's true that i'm NOT a fan of crossover,not one bit,however,truth be told,this IS THE best one i ever readed,EVER,and that's saying something : you're a pure genius,please,try your best to finish the story,because it's ABSOLUTELY great,no less my friend,with that said,i'm out,but please,don't let us waiting for long!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
So it's going to be Dragons vs. Toads, Slugs,and Snakes
The dragons are going to have a literal feast
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Pls make more pls
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Can you restart this story because the guy who had adopted it hasn't updated in over a year
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Awesome story so far! Naruto has become a total hot badass, with a harem to boot, and Konoha is just as annoying as ever! I most admit, I dislike stories where people who we know would never betray Naruto do so, but this one is a pretty good one! And the fact that they supposedly repented after finding out who his family was (bunch of hypocrites if you ask me) and now wish to mend their friendships/relationships with him is pretty amusing! Anyways, thanks for posting, and please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and Happy Halloween!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
come on man answer for 6 already and more its pretty good I want to see corner of gets ass whooped those girls do not deserve Naruto.
Angle Blue 1995 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
should have mortal combat characters appear...
guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
you could add ren to the harem because she is just so adorable.
pr0dz chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
If I were Naruto, I would kill these whores.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
I would prefer hinata being apart of the konoha basterdised traitor group but neh
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Well that's a cliffhanger
killer4853 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
update
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Clock is ticking man and there's still no sign of updates to these things. If you have work that's keeping you extremely busy I get but otherwise I'm confused as all hell.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014