Reviews for Chance Encounters
Awwww...that's sweet.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Daww. So sweet, sorry I have no coherent thoughts :D
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Breathtaking. I enjoyed it immensely. It's just the type of story that I love to read and one that I love to write, if I had the patience.
MishaMayhem chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Merthur will be the death of me. It is my addiction. Thank you for feeding it with such a hot fic. I'd like you to have written more on the first moments and the feelings after them. I'm a sucker for the beginnings.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wonderful
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww... although the story jumped a bit it didn't seem to be excluding much information. It's a good one-shot; Great Job!
superbored85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story was very sweet. You did a great job with your first Merlin fic. There was a spelling mistake but it was fairly minor: I'll choose and heir. Overall keep up the good work. :)
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
GAH! I think I'm Team Merthur JUST from this fic! :D Great writing, and I love the story! Tell your plot bunny I said thank you! Heehee P
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
this was amazing and perfect they had their happily ever after all that was missing is little merlins and arthur running around
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hey it was a cutie. Each moment meaning more. thx...gr
HELEN chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
IN THAT CASE YOUR PLOT BUNNIES ARE GOING TO BE VERY WELL FED BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF REVIEWS FOR YOUR AWESOME STORY.

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW A STORY THAT I HAVE FOUND. THE STORY IS CALLED THE INEVITABLE END BY UNANIMOUS DECISION. THE STORY IS TEN CHAPTERS LONG SO FAR AND ITS ALL HER OWN WORK.