Reviews for Helping Hand
Kcp2833 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Really really good. Plz keep writing Haven fics. You are an amazing writer!
mabscifiromantic chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
You have no idea how happy I was to find this story. With the Lexi personality now dominant, she and Nathan will have to start over again. At least they didn't have to wait 27 years.
samatha chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Hi I jus enjoyed. Girl u 2 good. There is no words 2 say anything. I love how u paired them up in this 2 chs. Gud work. Now I'm gona read ch3
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Very hot! Love it, please continue!
collective2220 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I got to the end of the chapters?

I find that I'm very much a fan of this series and this story of yours makes me wish that we'd get some of the awesome writing that you have here because you totally captured both of these characters in my opinion.

That being said, I say next chapter starts in the shower. It is a recession and what better way to conserve water?
collective2220 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Let me bow down to your awesome writing of this chapter. It was simply gorgeous to read and all sorts of good things will come from it trust me ;) but that was only chapter 2! I can't wait to keep reading but I felt that I needed to review!
messersmontana chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Still loving this one. Can't wait for more.
gagewhitney chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
This whole story is just fantastic (and hot!).
11nivea342 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
oh gosh this is so great! i love how you have the hesitancy captured there as they admit their feelings and that even if it's moving fast, they still need to talk and they know they want to be with each other. and audrey's suggestions LOL, aw nathan wants it all! :) adorable.

but i also really like how you have them realize that their jobs ARE important and they need to help the troubled so they have to keep a low profile.

Nathan stepped away from the counter and slowly pulled her along with him, knowing she hadn't been in his place to know where his bedroom was. Of course if he had his way she was going to become very acquainted with it from here on out.

- yup ;) she's gonna soon be moving in remember? hehe

definitely excited for more chapters, please and thank you! :) have a nice week.
serenitymeimei chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Wow, I have no idea how I didn't stumble across this fabulous fic until now. *melts from the hotness* I really wish that I had something more constructive to say, but I'm afraid it will come out something like, "UNNNFFFFFFFFFF!" and "ZOMG, THEY'RE SO PRETTY AND FA:LKFJSDFJDSJ!" Just know that you're my hero right now, especially after the last two eps of S2, lol. I'm VERY much looking forward to Nathan's shower and the Bronco! As far as suggestions go though, the only other place that I can think of is the beach. Hope that helps. :)
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Duke's Boat!

Audrey/Nathan steal Duke's boat for a while. I can just picture the look on Duke's face, when the boat is back. And, he sees a very satisfied Audrey/Nathan walking off it.

Really, who would Duke complain to about that? No one would arrest the Chief of Police for 'borrowing' a friend's boat. Especially, since Duke is a smuggler.

Hey, you asked for interesting places. Just a suggestion. :)
caitblake chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
YAY SMUT! After that finale which simultaneously broke my heart and inflamed my fangirl spirit, I need it desperately. Well done!
A chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Yes please, more would definitely be appreciated
Gen chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Please please please say there is more!
roseconnelly chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Just found this and I LOVE that Duke tied Nathan up so Audrey could confront him. That is by far the greatest scenario ever. You write beautifully - and I would definitely love to read more :)