Reviews for Let's Rodeo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
(CRIES LOUDLY OVER 2P ALFRED BECAUSE YES YES YES WHAT A CUTE LITTLE FRICKER) moans softly (YOU SHOULD WRITE A THREEWAY BETWEEN THESE GUYS TBH)
Virginia chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Were the 'Texas' glasses representing a sort of accepted unification of the Union and Confederacy? So if Confederacy the character were to take them that'd be a representation of the south rising again?

I love the Civil War (in the way one can love a war...) so thanks for writing a oneshot with a Confederacy character. And especial thanks for making him a HE. All man baby ;D But seriously he was precious. Long live the south!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was BEAST!
I love your idea of a Confederacy,America and he was a perfect representation.
For some odd reason he was really...sexy.
(Hey, can't help myself)
Anyways, I really believe this was brilliant just like the rest of your fanfics so thank you.
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I have no IDEA why I like this sooooo much... XD

Definitely faving this!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so funny, and the Confederacy was scary even if he was charming XD I loved the tension and the dialogue!
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I /hate/ the tea party! Gah! People don't understand that at first, republicanism and the tea party were quite liberal in the beginning! Stop hating on Obama, racist pricks!

... Uh. Sorry about that. I live in North Alabama, so that kind of stuff gets repressed often. ._.;;

I love the idea of a Confederacy!America and a Union!America. All of your writing is awesome! xD

Hari Sama
jaistashu chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
YUS! The south rules! *is a proud southerner* I usually don't like OCs, but I loooooove the south~ He seems perfect, actually. And when I read about the right wing extremists gathering for tailgating, I thought "YEP, THAT'S ME! THAT'S A REAL SOUTHERNER!". Ah, ha. I feel so proud right now, but I suppose the difference between me and the Confederacy is that I want America to be one - not divided. :) Excellent touch on Confederacy's southern accent! I enjoyed it. And I do expect that truck to be a stickshift. XD
Jeanne D'Arcx2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
*epic clap* this Georgia girl gives you her vital regions! 8D
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
how did i know the south would be an ass?
ArcticArianna chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked this! Confederacy, my my he's quite a cutey~

But I still think Alfies hotter~

I've never seen the north and south split up into two different personifications though, it's very interesting, and I think you bailed the personality of 'Confederacy' it suits his looks and just the whole southern thing, and btw I love the south :)) very nice story

Love, USUKLOVEGURL
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Mmm.. I can DEFINITELY see the appeal of Confederacy.
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I've never read a story where the North and the South have two different personifications, and I've got to say I rather like it!

This is an interesting concept, made all the better by the USUK, my OTP, haha.
StarSpangledSilence chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Reportin' from Tejas, that is Qeeeee-uuute!

Goshdurnit.
Di Long chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hey you! That was suuuuuper cute. I loved how vulnerable Al was without his glasses. Awwww! And you got the feel of the confederacy just perfectly.
iii chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Not quite sure how the tea party fit in but good fic anyways. Seems Confederacy might have a bit of a crush on England as well. Always rejected even if checked out.