Reviews for Oh Castle
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I enjoyed this very much! The characters are true to their personalities.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
Love it.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
I loved your story. Really special how you included Jim and Joanna's relationship and the happy ending.
Naniela chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh the end of the chapter was like a slap to the face. Well done!
Eslssl chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Final chapter time jump was a great idea, especially including all their family and friends that are like family. Wonderful to see how their love is deeper, richer, and still HOT. Great way to wrap up the story lines (and some of the show lines) into an anniversary/Christmas gift for the readers.
Eslssl chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Ending is so romantic (and dare I say historic?) with Kate's ILY.
Just keeps getting better.
Eslssl chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
And Kate asks her Dad to school Castle on proposing to her? Wooooowoooooo! Ride of his life is an understatement.
Eslssl chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
At least Castle is able to look Jim Beckett in the eyes, and Kate is so openly affectionate with Castle in front of her Dad
Eslssl chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
"You want some of this Castle?". And on the way to her Dad's, no less. He has turned her into a wanton vixen, and we love it!
Eslssl chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Kate kissing Castle in front of everyone in the bullpen is great. Then she barks at all of them that the show is over and it's back to work. Like its a normal everyday thing. Hahahaha.

Kate in leather and lacy camisole on the Harley...too much for Castle, and for Kate too. So it's back to nature for them to do what comes naturally! Hahahaha.
Eslssl chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Enjoy Kate and Alexis together, how Kate treats her with respect and like an adult. Kate and Rick...HOT...the electricity between them could power all of NYC.
Eslssl chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Hahaha, of course Castle answers Beckett's phone while they are in bed, and it would be Esposito! Espo is enjoying taunting Beckett until she lowers the boom on him. Of course they were 30 minutes late arriving at the crime scene!
And while Kate is dishing with Lanie, Rick is getting "THE LECTURE" from the boys (and maybe even wetting himself).
Eslssl chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Yep, definitely M material. Wearing out the battery of my iPad...need to take a break to recharge the battery. Yeah, that's it. Whew.
Eslssl chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Very romantic dialogue.
Perhaps you should be writing for the show?
Near the end, when Kate was talking about taking the risk, I thought she was going to say "the heart wants what the heart wants", but I like her line about her heart deciding she has no choice but to take this risk now.
Eslssl chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
"...as the storm builds within her". What a descriptive sentence!

From chapter 5 was the super great text to Lanie:
"Mission accomplished, Castle now in custody;)"