Reviews for Till the End of Time
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
This is a great story so far, and is probably one of the few Tuck fanfiction that is actually worth reading. :)
However, one small historical inaccuracy that's really been bugging me is that Tuck gives Winnie an Victorian ring that used to belong to his grandfather. However, if you put Tuck's birth around 1810-1820, that would mean Tuck's grandfather would have been around in the mid 1700s. The Victorian era didn't begin until 1837 and ended in 1901, so the ring would have predated the Victorian era by over 100 years.
Sorry, but the history geek inside of me really wanted to point this fact out. :)
Gillian Lizotte chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Awww. I don't have any words to describe the feeling of being done with it. Sad? See? I'm hopeless. I think that this story might actually being up my spirits. I read Tuck Everlasting and seen the movie and I pleased with the endings. The fact that Winnie had a husband and child absolutely killed me. It messed with my head and heart. It hurt me to think that Winnie did that, that she didn't drink. It left me confuzzled asking questions. Why? It doesn't make sense. So I'm actually going through the five stages of grief. I'm still in denial. We only got a headstone, what kinda proof is that? Well I should stop my rambling and just tell you my opinion on the fanfic in general huh? Well I liked it, I thought it was great and it helped me think that there could be alternate endings to Tuck. All in all it helped with the confusion of the eding of Tuck. All I have to say is thank you.
Gillian Lizotte chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Okay, WHAT?! They just had to give us false hope. It's all happy and healthy life then...BAM! Suddenly everything is ruined forever. That sucks. And not in a good way. Just had to clarify. Totally and utterly suckish move there. Well played author well played. But can you handle the way you have completely confuzzled me? I don't understand this at all. Doesn't matter though because I don't care if the stupid man in yellow is dead, didn't everyone hate this guy anyways? Then again now we have to deal with his now insane son who is a it's a win lose ain't it? At least there was a little moment of happiness before it all crashed and burned down. Maybe it's not that bad huh? Well for starters it is for me and even you could feel the same. Second of all timing was a little off but I guess I still liked it. Gillian out.

P.S Confuzzled is confused in Gillian language.
Gillian Lizotte chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
OMG, OMG , OMG, OMG!.Happy, confused, and mad. Happy Winnie and Jesse were reunited, confused about the HE, and mad that is trying to marry Winnie while she is engaged. I mean WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PEROSN! Overall this was a great chapter. I really did.
Gillian Lizotte chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
All I have to say is... Aww. That is the cutest and saddest thing u have EVER read. Nothing like the movie OR book. And I like it that way. Okay everyone I've got a new favorite chapter. Just keeps getting better and better huh?
Gillian Lizotte chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Okay I love the way that it was a exact clone of the movie except parts were tweaked in a good way. This is sort of short but in conclusion I really thought this chapter was the best so far.
P.S If before in other reviews I compared it to the book (Which I know I have) then please excuse it, I meant the movie, I'm sorry.
Gillian Lizotte chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Okay first of all I absolutely love this chapter. The title is really quite funny in my opinion. Anyways I think that this chapter was almost an exact copy of the actual book. I still like it. It's just not as good as the first chapter of this fanfic. Again it was still in a way a good since I loved the book anyways.
Lmb111514 chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Aww, this was great, I loved it.:)
Pokemon67 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Four words. . ! So awesome! I'm not kidding, I really did like this!

Happy Writing!
yuyu1000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
oh my gosh hes too late. i get to see the movie in like august. i read the book and loved the book. jesse was my faovirte character. if this happened to me i would be embarresed (or however you spell it) cause i am quite shy. oh what will happen next. loving it.
just-kiss-her-peeta chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
OMG! I just started reading this story! And I read that part bout Irene, I know the feeling, i was hit by the Eye of it! But now i moved away! Thank God!
mae-E chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
very cool chapter and i'm glad you saw it thru!
Tiger Warrior chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Omg! Plz continue I wanna know how they deal with mr Jackson plz oh plz continue

anonymous chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Hi! i'm really enjoying this story and i really love tuck everlasting :) you probably wrote this a while ago and i dont know if anybody's said this, but it would help to keep things in the same tense :) just for flow and stuff. Anyway, good job! It's a nice fanfic
The Punk In Disguise chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Creepy! It's like a Dateline episode, the end. Update soon! Stay gold.