Reviews for Jack Daniel's
so much itasaku love!
keep it going!;)

thank you and more!;)
Kat chapter 1 . 3/25
Nice...but seriously have you ever even seen a bottle of Jacks? They don't roll. They are square. I honestly struggled because your story is titled after the drink and you said the bottle rolled on the floor...check your facts cuz this is a good story otherwise
Tie me up chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This should become a full story, the sex is great
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this! ;)
Keiiko-Doll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I'll have to admit that everytime I go to this site, I read this all the time! Maybe because I love the fact that Sakura is so spoiled, and Itachi's bite is just adorable in some way. I certainly love this, and the tickle at the end is just precious! 3
puchii-hana chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh dear. One of the reasons why I hate amazingly written lemon scenes in Fanfiction is because it's giving me a very high expectation from real life! All those foreplay is intimidating compared to personal experiences. I love this, especially the idea of Jack Daniel's. Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
thanks for posting it was quite a nice fic to read . However,there is a part that is not congruent. On the first part of the fic you wrote "Sakura? What is it? What's wrong?" the velvety voice of her fiancé rang through the door. It was music to her ears", you said that Itachi was Sakura's fiance only, but on the latter part you wrote that "In there many years of dating and marriage he had taught her things that she didn't even know existed", here they're married. Plus, the there in "in there many years of dating.." should have been "their".

Hope you could correct the errors. But truly quite a nice read, Hope to see more of your work. :)
river of the sand chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
F*cking awesome! Can't think of anything better to say. It blew me away. :)
child of a fallen angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
It's like crazy sexy love! I loved it! Please do write more Itasaku!
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
loved it
kyranee chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow. I love you so much right now (in a normal friendly way :D) not only are you a good writer, but you like kakasaku, sasusaku, and itasaku? Wow. That's really all I can say.

You rock my socks!
gigglesnort chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was hot...would you ever do an ItaSakuSasu threesome lemon oneshot? ;)))
Meagan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was brilliant! you should write more stories about itachi and sakura! :))