Reviews for Monday
Liked this story!
Wow that was really good
AudreydelRey chapter 1 . 2/18
Lovely!
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Cuteness abounds
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was very nice and had depth. And was realistic. I wish it was longer because it was very cute. Enjoyable read.
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this was an astounding piece that sheds an entirely new light on Quinn which i do not believe other Faberry stories, or even GLEE in itself does for us... so thank you for writing and sharing this piece!
your.kat chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
To say this was perfect is an understatement. I'm madly in love with Rachel Berry, and you played her perfectly. Quinn's transformation was both superficially hot and deeply moving. I don't write canon fics (and never freaking will) because rockstars such as yourself knock canon fics so firmly out of the park! This was an amazing fic, and I'm thankful that you shared it and that I was told to read it. :)

-Molly
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You know what, I really liked the thought of a silent and brooding Quinn. She’s so mysterious and that made her hot as hell. And pairing her up with a bubbly and energetic small diva was very, very cute. They compliment each other very well. Like Yin and Yang. I loved Rachel’s enthusiasm to know about Quinn. She cared about her a lot. Piercings were hot though lol.

Thanks for the read!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
:) this is amazing. The depth and detail and originality is wonderful. Extremely enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOOOOVEDDDD THIS SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEPT SKIPPING PAST THIS STORY BUT I FINALLY OPENED IT UP AND IT'S JUST AWESOME. YOU WROTE RACHEL AND QUINN PERFECTLY EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS BARELY ANY DIALOGUE FROM QUINN AT ALL. I LOVE HOW YOU GAVE HER REASONS FOR THE CHANGES SHE WAS DISPLAYING INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING IT AS HER REBELLING. IT WAS ABOUT HER FINALLY BEING HERSELF. AMAZING :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awww, loved it!
Ad3n chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like this version better then the real show. Don't vet me wrong I love faberry but that's not why I love it. I just hate how Quinn is always the fuck up trying to be mean to everyone. Your story is soo much better. Great job!
girlwiththeheartballoon chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i have words.

All of this Love.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
lol This story was amazing. I am surprised how your Rachel is just about the same as the show's Rachel totally wouldnt figure it out till the end. lol She would def slowly realize that she likes Quinn and wants to be more with her. I just really loved this story :)
TexasWatermelon chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
OH MY GOD I AM DYING. This was the most perfect... I can't even find words right now, seriously. The way you described Quinn's transformation, week by week, and Rachel's unending curiosity was so spot on. And how they just slowly gravitated towards one another. QUINN WITH A FUCKING LIP RING I AM SOBBING AT THE PROSPECT OF THIS. I seriously hope that you keep writing. I cannot even handle thinking about how awesome it will be to read stuff from you regularly, oh my god. So good. Thank you for this!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »