Reviews for Monday
Good work enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Liked this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Wow that was really good
AudreydelRey chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Lovely!
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Cuteness abounds
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was very nice and had depth. And was realistic. I wish it was longer because it was very cute. Enjoyable read.
404bardnotfound chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this was an astounding piece that sheds an entirely new light on Quinn which i do not believe other Faberry stories, or even GLEE in itself does for us... so thank you for writing and sharing this piece!
your.kat chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
To say this was perfect is an understatement. I'm madly in love with Rachel Berry, and you played her perfectly. Quinn's transformation was both superficially hot and deeply moving. I don't write canon fics (and never freaking will) because rockstars such as yourself knock canon fics so firmly out of the park! This was an amazing fic, and I'm thankful that you shared it and that I was told to read it. :)

-Molly
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You know what, I really liked the thought of a silent and brooding Quinn. She’s so mysterious and that made her hot as hell. And pairing her up with a bubbly and energetic small diva was very, very cute. They compliment each other very well. Like Yin and Yang. I loved Rachel’s enthusiasm to know about Quinn. She cared about her a lot. Piercings were hot though lol.

Thanks for the read!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
:) this is amazing. The depth and detail and originality is wonderful. Extremely enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOOOOVEDDDD THIS SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEPT SKIPPING PAST THIS STORY BUT I FINALLY OPENED IT UP AND IT'S JUST AWESOME. YOU WROTE RACHEL AND QUINN PERFECTLY EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS BARELY ANY DIALOGUE FROM QUINN AT ALL. I LOVE HOW YOU GAVE HER REASONS FOR THE CHANGES SHE WAS DISPLAYING INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING IT AS HER REBELLING. IT WAS ABOUT HER FINALLY BEING HERSELF. AMAZING :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awww, loved it!
Ad3n chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like this version better then the real show. Don't vet me wrong I love faberry but that's not why I love it. I just hate how Quinn is always the fuck up trying to be mean to everyone. Your story is soo much better. Great job!