Reviews for Daughter of the Sound
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Miyuki Satomi chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
i see what you meant that one time, yumi is pretty different here then in a bird amoung clouds.
Miyuki Satomi chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
dude this is really awesome. can't believe i never bothered to read it before. *facepalm*
FuneralParlor chapter 28 . 1/28/2012
Please don't end it here. How about Yumi and Sasuke join the Akatsuki.
Invincible Shadow chapter 28 . 1/27/2012
NOOO! Don't you DARE end this! Now i'll have nothing to look forward to! But anyway, amazing chapter, even though it is the end, and incredible finish. Seriously. I anxiously await a new story or whatever that you might create. This has certainly given me a good amount of fun and action to last the month. Well done, young grasshopper :-)
Z.C.A chapter 28 . 1/26/2012
*Claps* Well done on finishing it...even if the ending was a bit odd. Still a good finish! You should dissapear from the internet more often! xD
Z.C.A chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
Nice chapter, really well written, as usual way better than mine. Yay! Deidara! Been watching him on Naruto Shippuden alot lately lol. Even mum is interested now... Lol Have fun on holiday...
Uminoruka chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
Great Story!
Invincible Shadow chapter 25 . 1/14/2012
Good chapter. I wonder what Pain's reaction will be when he finds out about Yumi. Update soon!
Invincible Shadow chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
This. Is. Freakin'. AMAZING!

I loved this chapter! It was awesome, with close-to-none gramatical errors or spelling mistakes, just like the rest! I loved the part with her interaction with Hidan! So bloody awesome!

Update soon~!
Z.C.A chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
haha pretty good though its obvious where the lnk between author knowledge and character is. Kakuzu has threads and also several faces on his back. I look forward to seeing Yumi and Sasukes relationship develop! See ya next chapter! ;)
Invincible Shadow chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
Aw! This just keeps getting better and better! I seriously love this story, and how close Yumi and Saucy are. It's really cool. _
the.black.dragonnn chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Kawaii!

Please update soon! :]
Invincible Shadow chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Aw, man that was awesome! Saucy-kun was just sooo kawaii! Please update soon!
Invincible Shadow chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Awww! Dei-kun finally shows up! I loved this chapter! Yumi meets an Akatsuki and lives to tell the tale! Woohoo! Update soon please!