Reviews for Mischief Managed
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 29 . 3/15
This is amazing! First of all, let me tell you that I would not have guessed that you're dyslexic, the story is well written and any mistakes I would attribute to fast tipping - happens to me all the time.
Second - the story was not only well written, but also had an interesting plot. The idea -what with using actual Norse mythology instead of the Marvel version - worked out differently than in the fanfictions linking Loki to the Harry Potter universe I've read before. I liked that you actually killed Harry and had Darren live out the cannon plot and that Loki actually went and became Lockhart. That was really brilliant. I also liked the idea that Ragnarok would not happen thanks to the Jotun driving themselves distinct. And while the ending wasn't the happiest, I feel it actually fits the Norse mythology better than most I've read. The violence is very much part of Loki's story and character, and I agree that he would probably end up terribly bored. I would kind of have liked to see some more of the reactions to Loki's true identity - I mean, what would Hermione say? Or the twins? How did Darren himself feel about it? - but I also feel that the story does finish quite nicely.
Thank you very much for the entertainment!
Z chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
Everyone hates the toad. I think she is quite possibly the most hated character in the entire Harry Potter franchise.
RiddleMeBlack chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Gilderoy Lockhart...
Black.VerityBlack chapter 29 . 8/3/2017
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I wish you good luck and motivation in your future works!
hellz swordsman chapter 29 . 2/11/2017
Very good story. Loved loki giving old moldy the blood eagle. Very fitting punishment. Loved the story.
Lyra.Cryk chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
As in Darren Shan? I haven't read the whole chapter, do be warned.
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 28 . 9/18/2016
I'm not entirely sure how often I've re-read this by now ( i think more than 7 but less then 12 times, but as I said, not really sure . . .) never gets old. . . ever!
Great story!
dloold87 chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
this was a very good ending, fit the whole story well.
TheMany chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
I must have missed it and can't find it... who fell through the Veil in the DoM?
finnavx chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
Ending suited the story of Loki being a man of many faces, he doesn't have to drag the game out.
irnzenmonk chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
good story i enjoyed it alot.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2016
Bad grammar but still decent enough story for me to overlook it :) Thank you for the read.
Devil.Harry chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
good story. thanks. could've more interactions with potter family though.
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
well he could send her on a free vacation to a winter wonderland, here she can enjoy the snow and the culture of jotunheimr.
she might just move there permanently.
jeanette9a chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
i wonder if anyone took a trip to jotunheimr and found educational decrees?
my bet is that they would be so confused.