Reviews for Mischief Managed
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Now, while the end is somewhat stuttering it's not a bad written end, and, btw, I like endings that don't go with a "BANG!", but with a neat "Farewell.".
CMVreud chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
That joke's EPIC.
Now imagine it in the great hall, at dinner, with all students eating...
First a spit-take world cup and then foodwar...
CMVreud chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
There are people who do everything if they have set their eyes on something, and then there are people who go that extra mile.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Loki, god of lies and lawyers.
CMVreud chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
You know, I really thought you use the "and now I show you how it's NOT done" approach, like "this spell is the official and government approved one, there are others that are not and to distinguish between then, I first show you how they are done, then you practice them, and if ever something more vicious than a garden gnome attacks you you are not to use it.".
CMVreud chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Ave Nex Alea.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
On Laevateinn, were these part before or after killing Balder?
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I wonder if Lokke really learns something out of that, or if he's just playing one big-ass prank as the hero.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I have to say Lokkhard comes on as a pretty swell guy.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hm, while 'talking to yourself' can be a form of 'thinking', 'talking' to 'inanimate objects' is stuff people 'just do', crazy or not.
geetac chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much
Seele Zeit chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Lockhart. Gilderoy Lockhart.
Niwaki chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
uos jumped to coclusion and forgor to read the entire paragraph first... my apoligies(regarding my previous review where I asked about Snape pressence).
In my difence I usually forget any commenta and/or questions I have unless I write them as soon as I think of them... so yeah.. jumped the gun a bit... hehe
Niwaki chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
erm a question(though you might have answered it in a an author note,.. ups) why is Snape at Hogwarts? wasn't it a deal between Dumbles and Loki that Snape be replaced in the summer break between second and third year?
Niwaki chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
just a guick correction the Danish version og Loki would be Loke with one K, not Lokke. Lokke(and various variations of this Word in several different languages such as sweedish or norwgian) Means to tempt and while I would say Theres a connection between that and Loke's name it really isn't the same Word:) have a good day!