Reviews for Mischief Managed
TheMany chapter 29 . 7/17
I must have missed it and can't find it... who fell through the Veil in the DoM?
finnavx chapter 29 . 7/16
Ending suited the story of Loki being a man of many faces, he doesn't have to drag the game out.
irnzenmonk chapter 29 . 6/26
good story i enjoyed it alot.
Bad grammar but still decent enough story for me to overlook it :) Thank you for the read.
M65UO chapter 29 . 1/31
good story. thanks. could've more interactions with potter family though.
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
well he could send her on a free vacation to a winter wonderland, here she can enjoy the snow and the culture of jotunheimr.
she might just move there permanently.
jeanette9a chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
i wonder if anyone took a trip to jotunheimr and found educational decrees?
my bet is that they would be so confused.
Earth Magician chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I think it's awesome that you're writing a real crossover with the Norse myths.
If you include Thor, I really hope you give him the correct hair color (i.e. not blond). Something else that would be amusing would be if Loki joined an Asatru group to worship himself.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
It ended pretty good to me, not every epic actually needs a epic ending and I think you made the right choice as an author. (/ Δ)/
Sogo chapter 29 . 4/27/2015
I have to say, this was incredibly well done for someone with dyslexia. I wouldn't have guessed you had it without you telling us. There were a few grammar mistakes throughout, but nothing too bad. The last chapter, though, had several. I don't know if you're still writing, but if you ever need a beta...

Anyways, the story was fun and I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write!
Astaroth chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Did I actually see a Macbeth reference there? Good job! Nice to see some appreciate the classics!
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Now, while the end is somewhat stuttering it's not a bad written end, and, btw, I like endings that don't go with a "BANG!", but with a neat "Farewell.".
CMVreud chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
That joke's EPIC.
Now imagine it in the great hall, at dinner, with all students eating...
First a spit-take world cup and then foodwar...
CMVreud chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
There are people who do everything if they have set their eyes on something, and then there are people who go that extra mile.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Loki, god of lies and lawyers.