Reviews for Mischief Managed
Earth Magician chapter 2 . 8/2
I think it's awesome that you're writing a real crossover with the Norse myths.
If you include Thor, I really hope you give him the correct hair color (i.e. not blond). Something else that would be amusing would be if Loki joined an Asatru group to worship himself.
It ended pretty good to me, not every epic actually needs a epic ending and I think you made the right choice as an author. (/ Δ)/
Sogo chapter 29 . 4/27
I have to say, this was incredibly well done for someone with dyslexia. I wouldn't have guessed you had it without you telling us. There were a few grammar mistakes throughout, but nothing too bad. The last chapter, though, had several. I don't know if you're still writing, but if you ever need a beta...

Anyways, the story was fun and I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write!
Astaroth chapter 6 . 4/15
Did I actually see a Macbeth reference there? Good job! Nice to see some appreciate the classics!
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Now, while the end is somewhat stuttering it's not a bad written end, and, btw, I like endings that don't go with a "BANG!", but with a neat "Farewell.".
CMVreud chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
That joke's EPIC.
Now imagine it in the great hall, at dinner, with all students eating...
First a spit-take world cup and then foodwar...
CMVreud chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
There are people who do everything if they have set their eyes on something, and then there are people who go that extra mile.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Loki, god of lies and lawyers.
CMVreud chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
You know, I really thought you use the "and now I show you how it's NOT done" approach, like "this spell is the official and government approved one, there are others that are not and to distinguish between then, I first show you how they are done, then you practice them, and if ever something more vicious than a garden gnome attacks you you are not to use it.".
CMVreud chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Ave Nex Alea.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
On Laevateinn, were these part before or after killing Balder?
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I wonder if Lokke really learns something out of that, or if he's just playing one big-ass prank as the hero.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I have to say Lokkhard comes on as a pretty swell guy.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hm, while 'talking to yourself' can be a form of 'thinking', 'talking' to 'inanimate objects' is stuff people 'just do', crazy or not.
geetac chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much