Reviews for Mischief Managed
RenaLoki75 chapter 1 . 8/4
Gilderoy Lockhart...
Black.VerityBlack chapter 29 . 8/3
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I wish you good luck and motivation in your future works!
hellz swordsman chapter 29 . 2/11
Very good story. Loved loki giving old moldy the blood eagle. Very fitting punishment. Loved the story.
Lyra.Cryk chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
As in Darren Shan? I haven't read the whole chapter, do be warned.
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 28 . 9/18/2016
I'm not entirely sure how often I've re-read this by now ( i think more than 7 but less then 12 times, but as I said, not really sure . . .) never gets old. . . ever!
Great story!
dloold87 chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
this was a very good ending, fit the whole story well.
TheMany chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
I must have missed it and can't find it... who fell through the Veil in the DoM?
finnavx chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
Ending suited the story of Loki being a man of many faces, he doesn't have to drag the game out.
irnzenmonk chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
good story i enjoyed it alot.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2016
Bad grammar but still decent enough story for me to overlook it :) Thank you for the read.
Devil.Harry chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
good story. thanks. could've more interactions with potter family though.
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
well he could send her on a free vacation to a winter wonderland, here she can enjoy the snow and the culture of jotunheimr.
she might just move there permanently.
jeanette9a chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
i wonder if anyone took a trip to jotunheimr and found educational decrees?
my bet is that they would be so confused.
Earth Magician chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I think it's awesome that you're writing a real crossover with the Norse myths.
If you include Thor, I really hope you give him the correct hair color (i.e. not blond). Something else that would be amusing would be if Loki joined an Asatru group to worship himself.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
It ended pretty good to me, not every epic actually needs a epic ending and I think you made the right choice as an author. (/ Δ)/