Reviews for The Terrible Ideas Bin
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 14 . 9/19
As a huge fan of the Breath of Fire series ( even Dragon Quarter, though it was so far removed from the previous games it didn't -feel- like a BoF game ) I enjoyed this. Would be nice if you could come back to the concept at some point, perhaps with a little polish? Would be even nicer if Capcom dusted off this series and gave it some love. Maybe some sort of prequel to the first game, detailing the first Dragon War and the original sealing of Myria with the Goddess Keys?

Events here could certainly explain some of what happened during the timeskip after Garr's betrayal, though how Ryu would get back is beyond me. Would it be a safe bet that the 'strange woman' who provided the ash for Ryu's wand was Deis? Despite being fanon favorites, the twins really were assholes at times, weren't they?

Anywho, enjoyable read. Think I'll be off to read Something Wicked This Way Comes ( cause I love Disgaea too ) again.
Quietlovingman chapter 16 . 2/18
The entire series can be had online for free as it is out of copyright in most places, the first book in the series is A Princess of Mars. John Carter of Mars is actually the last book in the series, even though all but two of the books have John as the main character.
mobulis chapter 5 . 1/30
Sorry not buying it, Dumbledore is evil.
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 1/24
You know this really needs some cthulhu mythos mixed in it.
I read your notes, and I'll politely disagree. It was rather well done.

You know Hermione could make a rather good Bella if she snapped in that direction. It was the eldritch horror part that she needed to become to really come into the past and see her goals completed that would be the really horrifying part.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 1/24
O.k. this is a rather interesting crack thread. I've seen a few Bella/Harry happening after Hogwarts or due to odd events. This is one of the few ones where I've seen Bella matched up with young criminal Harry.

Oddly the two seem to work together. I have no idea how you'd develop things though. It started out that Harry was just a small time pot dealer. The ease of killing Irish mobsters and than not worrying about who was sent after him? That was sort of out of left field.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I really do hope you come back to it. I really enjoyed the metroid games, and I hadn't ever considered a crossover with Harry Potter. However, if you actually write this, please pair samus with Harry. I think you would have anyways, but I had to add my own two cents.
aalens chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
'A terrible idea? Nah! A great idea. I'd love to see this expanded.
monbade chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
really like this, please have a part 2 and let mort tear barty apart
monbade chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
roflol, good one
Ka chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Still pretty sweet.
Ka chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
This is basically my favorite Draco the Veela bound to Harry fic.
Eldersprig chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
yeah. thats the guy in the books
bearblue chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
But still, I quite enjoyed this one. I'd read a full story of it (which this is, almost...) :)
approximationOfhumanity chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Damn, I like this Harry, he's easy to like. Harry/Bella, hp fanfic with some actual swearing (because torture and murder is fine but god forbid you say fuck) and Bella is actually fun, crazy but fun, crazy fun, and not some kind of slave etc. I'd love to read more of this.
Zoanzon chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
I think this Percy is one of my favorite in all of fanfiction.