Reviews for The Terrible Ideas Bin
BlueMew24 chapter 14 . 18h
This story is great. I don't know the Breath of Fire series, but this is still very good.
Stormblade chapter 17 . 4/4
Not to mention, the parallels between the heroes work quite well: "they don't want a hero, they just want a martyr, a statue to raise!"

"The crowd had gathered there to watch him fall, to watch their hopes destroyed. They watched them beat him, they watched them break him... There was not a man among them who would let himself be heard."
MartinDeShade chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
This story needs its own one shot story. Not to add or change any of the words, because it is complete and wonderful just as it is.
The Richmaster chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
This is a really interesting idea; there aren't many fics that delve into wide-scale crossover warfare
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
this would have been cool, as much of a mary sue that anakin tends to be would still be less so than how many write potter
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I could never get into the spirit of jojo's bizzare adventure, but the insanity of a crossover sounds like it would have been awesome
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
while i disagree with dumbdedor's ideology, this is an interesting character study nonetheless
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
its a shame this wasnt developed more, criminal!harry fics always tend to be interesting
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
As a huge fan of the Breath of Fire series ( even Dragon Quarter, though it was so far removed from the previous games it didn't -feel- like a BoF game ) I enjoyed this. Would be nice if you could come back to the concept at some point, perhaps with a little polish? Would be even nicer if Capcom dusted off this series and gave it some love. Maybe some sort of prequel to the first game, detailing the first Dragon War and the original sealing of Myria with the Goddess Keys?

Events here could certainly explain some of what happened during the timeskip after Garr's betrayal, though how Ryu would get back is beyond me. Would it be a safe bet that the 'strange woman' who provided the ash for Ryu's wand was Deis? Despite being fanon favorites, the twins really were assholes at times, weren't they?

Anywho, enjoyable read. Think I'll be off to read Something Wicked This Way Comes ( cause I love Disgaea too ) again.
Quietlovingman chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
The entire series can be had online for free as it is out of copyright in most places, the first book in the series is A Princess of Mars. John Carter of Mars is actually the last book in the series, even though all but two of the books have John as the main character.
mobulis chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
Sorry not buying it, Dumbledore is evil.
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
You know this really needs some cthulhu mythos mixed in it.
I read your notes, and I'll politely disagree. It was rather well done.

You know Hermione could make a rather good Bella if she snapped in that direction. It was the eldritch horror part that she needed to become to really come into the past and see her goals completed that would be the really horrifying part.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
O.k. this is a rather interesting crack thread. I've seen a few Bella/Harry happening after Hogwarts or due to odd events. This is one of the few ones where I've seen Bella matched up with young criminal Harry.

Oddly the two seem to work together. I have no idea how you'd develop things though. It started out that Harry was just a small time pot dealer. The ease of killing Irish mobsters and than not worrying about who was sent after him? That was sort of out of left field.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I really do hope you come back to it. I really enjoyed the metroid games, and I hadn't ever considered a crossover with Harry Potter. However, if you actually write this, please pair samus with Harry. I think you would have anyways, but I had to add my own two cents.
aalens chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
'A terrible idea? Nah! A great idea. I'd love to see this expanded.