Reviews for The Terrible Ideas Bin
The Defense Professor chapter 17 . 4/4
Oh god you need to write a Harry Potter/The Protomen crossover, holy shit
Yularula chapter 1 . 3/26
This seems to have a lot of potential. The concept is definitly intriguing. The disturbing implication, of course is that Lily is a murder, but she was in a war, so I' m sure some excuse could be created. Also, this is a pretty original idea, I would love to read some more of this someday. For example, what happens when Harry gets Tom Riddles Diary? I wonder if Lily can use the " life" of the diary to power her own resurrection? Though I don' t think it' s meant for that more for helping Harry.

Hey, maybe it contains her whole soul - if she knew she might/ was going to die she might have transferred her entire soul, thus getting rid of the pesky evil that it would usually be.
fellow chapter 4 . 2/21
Cool.
Reymen chapter 15 . 1/29
Your author note tells exactly why i ignore most Snape mentor fic. Snape have not the possibility to care for children and should not be allowed to do so either.
Harry's stand should totally be 'a kind of magic'.
SlickRCBD chapter 17 . 1/7
While you make some points, I want to refute one while at the same time increasing the absurdity.
The first generation of Robot Masters were not intended to be weapons, let alone military weapons at all. Only Rock AFTER he was _rebuilt_ as Megaman was intended to be a weapon.
That said, the robots should have been more vulnerable to antitank or even anti-material weapons. Unless the first six robot masters underwent similar modifications to Rock.

There is no excuse for the second generation and later of Robot Masters with Airman and the like.
sleepyskully chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
As much as I love Jamie... Seeing you write this into a full fic(even as simple as a paragraph in the fucked up future, couple a chapters of year 1 and an epilogue), would be amazing.
Fellow chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
That right there is epic.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Pity this hasn't been continued. I like the concept of Mentor!Snape but it's nearly always ruined by Snape being 'misunderstood guy' who's actually really nice on the inside - fuck that.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I liked this a lot.

The whole way through all I could imagine Harry as is some sort of spirit-like creatures from a Miyazaki film.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Your AN is similar to an idea I was considering.

Basically I was going to have Fem!Harry and a female friend (I was thinking Tonks or Luna) following Voldemort across dimensions after he caused the muggles to annihilate each other with nuclear weapons. In most worlds I was going to have fanfic cliches and in one world I was going to have Canon!Harry. Eventually they would discover Voldemort had Horcruxes and have to navigate their way back across dimensions to their bleak nuclear-wasteland of a world they came from to destroy them.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Winning the Elder Wand by shanking Dumbledore, priceless.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Excellent chapter. 2,000/10

"Rabbits hibernated, and there wouldn't be much in the way of plant life that he could eat."

After reading that line I had the strangest thought of Lily having a female rabbit/bunny animagus form and James having a secondary animagus form of a male rabbit/bunny and Sirius' strange idea of a joke/prank being to cast a spell that randomly locked them in that form either before/after Harry was conceived/born and Harry having a few dozen brothers and sisters hopping around an anti-aging ward (that's set to wear off when they're back in human form) in a Gringotts Potter Vault/Trust Vault and Harry discovering it on the day he's first taken to Gringotts either before first year (that could be used as a motivator to him to be the best he could be in order to turn them human again.) or second or third year.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Aside from Harry unfortunately being dead, this could be hilariously good if it was continued.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

This one looks very interesting, especially the part about "Tom" and how the experiment goes.