Reviews for The Terrible Ideas Bin
Eldersprig chapter 5 . 11/28
yeah. thats the guy in the books
bearblue chapter 9 . 9/9
But still, I quite enjoyed this one. I'd read a full story of it (which this is, almost...) :)
JohnyS chapter 4 . 8/25
Damn, I like this Harry, he's easy to like. Harry/Bella, hp fanfic with some actual swearing (because torture and murder is fine but god forbid you say fuck) and Bella is actually fun, crazy but fun, crazy fun, and not some kind of slave etc. I'd love to read more of this.
Zoanzon chapter 14 . 5/14
I think this Percy is one of my favorite in all of fanfiction.
a long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was an update but due to the speed of light being too slow it would not arrive in our lifetime(s), pity.
The Defense Professor chapter 17 . 4/4
Oh god you need to write a Harry Potter/The Protomen crossover, holy shit
Yularula chapter 1 . 3/26
This seems to have a lot of potential. The concept is definitly intriguing. The disturbing implication, of course is that Lily is a murder, but she was in a war, so I' m sure some excuse could be created. Also, this is a pretty original idea, I would love to read some more of this someday. For example, what happens when Harry gets Tom Riddles Diary? I wonder if Lily can use the " life" of the diary to power her own resurrection? Though I don' t think it' s meant for that more for helping Harry.

Hey, maybe it contains her whole soul - if she knew she might/ was going to die she might have transferred her entire soul, thus getting rid of the pesky evil that it would usually be.
fellow chapter 4 . 2/21
Reymen chapter 15 . 1/29
Your author note tells exactly why i ignore most Snape mentor fic. Snape have not the possibility to care for children and should not be allowed to do so either.
Harry's stand should totally be 'a kind of magic'.
SlickRCBD chapter 17 . 1/7
While you make some points, I want to refute one while at the same time increasing the absurdity.
The first generation of Robot Masters were not intended to be weapons, let alone military weapons at all. Only Rock AFTER he was _rebuilt_ as Megaman was intended to be a weapon.
That said, the robots should have been more vulnerable to antitank or even anti-material weapons. Unless the first six robot masters underwent similar modifications to Rock.

There is no excuse for the second generation and later of Robot Masters with Airman and the like.
sleepyskully chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
As much as I love Jamie... Seeing you write this into a full fic(even as simple as a paragraph in the fucked up future, couple a chapters of year 1 and an epilogue), would be amazing.
Fellow chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
That right there is epic.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Pity this hasn't been continued. I like the concept of Mentor!Snape but it's nearly always ruined by Snape being 'misunderstood guy' who's actually really nice on the inside - fuck that.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I liked this a lot.

The whole way through all I could imagine Harry as is some sort of spirit-like creatures from a Miyazaki film.