Reviews for Sadist
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:s!ooohhkkayyyy!She is one scary woman,that Bella is!But that last part,until her eyes became as mad as Bellatrix's own,that was a seriously good touch to this!Creepy and scary but great writing!
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
fantastic! Very clear twisted Bella. I love when a story that's outside of my personal kinks can turn that crank just enough to make it feel good and naughty. Excellent writing.
Smayz chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Damn, that was intense.
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
What a oneshot! This is the first time I've read a story quite like this! And it wouldn't surprise me if Bellatrix used sexual torture as well! Great oneshot!
Freya-Rhianna chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Bloody hell o.0 I'm only 14 :'( my innocent mind killed forever :'(...

...

ahh who am I kidding :P

it was terrefying but completely awesome at the same time o.0

This sort of this must be very had to wrtie (I haven't ever attempted an even slightly angsty or horrifying one myself :P) but you pulled it off brilliantly _

x
Appointment chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was great work. Very interesting - edgy. Written well for Bellatrix, and you captured a really eerie moment there. Described just enough, not overkill, awesome work overall. Thanks for completing the challenge!
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. Very sick. Interesting, though. I must say, I wasn't expecting that...seems very characteristic of your Bella!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMGGGGGGG. This is mad. This is sick /

Well done, I guess, lol.
Poptart X chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Somehow, I loved this. Am I a sadist because of it?
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Gammy/AB: i LOVED it. And it's not just because it was written perfectly on Bella's side and it was amazingly weighed. I can't really say how good it was because it just was and you'll have to trust me x) If anyone else tried that, they wouldn't have done it justice like yourself. Glad you didn't hold it off (like I'm doing for yours! :P) Good job! Love you!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
*is horrified* oh my god that's...that's...no words can describe that. It's so horrible and amazing at the same time. Amazing that you nailed that so perfectly and managed to make it so horrifyingly creepy...and horrible because...well self-exlanatory. How can you manage to write that?

Well, clearly you have managed to creep me out thoroughly once again. Good job. I think I might have to go find a crazily fluffy story to get this out of my head...to the fluff challenge!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
oooh. well, the title definitely fits! and i can see why you said you scarred yourself, it was rather horrific, the mix of pleasure and pain but i actually really liked it (in a twisted sort of way). you wrote it really well, especially Bellatrix.

jeez, what you all do to me **shakes head** all these strange pairings i am reading and liking because of you all. jajaja! i love it! :]
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I...I just...there are no words.

This was actually (I feel so wrong saying this) really good. You captured something super creepy in Bella, and oh gosh, something perhaps equally creepy in Alice? The, ahem, sexual bits were written very well - described just enough to give us a feel (not like that, you pervert! ;) ) of what's going on, but not so explicit that it turns into smut or anything.

The power struggle between them, brief as it is, was wonderfully done. As was the entire piece, really. You captured something deeply disturbing in a rather amazing way.

(and thankies for mentioning me. My ego liked it.)

Stunning.