Reviews for Ash King of the Pokemon
you put tarzan really?!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Your story is so great..please continue it.
Pokedrago chapter 4 . 8/12/2012

AAML fanatic chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I have to say it's 1 of the stories I've read for a while I hope you

Post the next chapter soon I can't wait
Charmjinxed chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Hey there, great chapter. I'm glad more characters (especially Misty) came into the story. I lol'd at ["Ah! Can't we walk? What's wrong with walking?" Misty asked.]
Knight of Wings chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Well written, considering chase scenes are one of the hardest things to ever write. I congrdulate you on doing such a great job. Again good descriptions. Keep it up.
Charmjinxed chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Dang, you updated fast. I couldn't keep up with you. Still, this was a good chapter. I can't wait until other characters come in.
CrazyTomboy679 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Another great chapter! Are you going to make it exactly like the movie Tarzan or are you going to include pokemon battles? Because if you do I like to see Misty and her Gyarados have a pokemon battle if that's alright with you. Other than that keep it up, hope you update soon, and good luck! :D
Knight of Wings chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
good chapter, adn a decent fight scene. Oh and an idea, you could have ash learn to manipulate 'aura' since he lives with pokemon. That would be a nice addition.
Miyuku-chan chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I like it! I wanna see Misty XD

I don't like the pokemon killing... because I can't stand the idea of it, but I know its nessacary.
CrazyTomboy679 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I love Pokemon except for the new season, and I love the movie Tarzan. Combining the two I never thought of it before, but it totally fits! Hope you update soon cause this story is getting good!
Charmjinxed chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read more! I think I'll check out Staredcraft's story as well.
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
aww, did Delia have to die?

Dont worry, i know that's the plot of Tarzan :P

i hope Misty comes into this!

Keep it up!

Aaml:)
Staredcraft chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hey very VERY good start thank you for taking over for me, I just lost interest in doing it but I always regretted leaving it hangin. I'll an eye out on this, hope YOU finish it