Reviews for Possibilities
Samuel the Anorexic chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
How in Sam's hell did they get "married"?
Froyo3 chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I would have reviewed more if it wasn't so good and if you haven't decided yet I think Maddie an Nny should adopt squee . So please please please update ASAP :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
MORE! PLEASE MORE!
Cloudy Momochi chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I hope you post another chapter soon, im really loving the story and I can't wait to see where you take it next :D
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
AT LAST! Another chapter of this lovely story! :D I must say, I've really missed this story. It is so well written and the plot is wonderful. But what will happen to little squee?
strawberryrubber13 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I read this story awhile ago and thought that it was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't wait for the next chapter! But as time passed I forgot about until tonight where I reread it and have to say that it is too good to be left unfinished like so many other great things on this website so please for my sanity, submit another chapter! :)
Lily the Master of Kitties chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
You know, this is pretty awesome. I REALLY like this fic. _ Your writing is good. And the story just keeps me wondering what will happen next! Thanks for writing this, and please update as soon as possible! ;_;
I AM A ZOMBIE chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
RAAAWRG ZOMBIE REVIEWER ROARS FOR MORE!

GOOD AAAARRRRGGG STORY
Suicide toaster chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
Make them use the condoms, I dare you
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
*sniff* I'm so close to tears after reading about Squee-gee going to see his mom for the last time. It was a slightly depressing chapter, but at least it's Maddie's B-Day tomorrow.
Kirsparks chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter! I was so sad when they were taking Squee away! I was like,"No'z! Stay with Maddie!" *Cries to self*

Hm... I have no clue what surprises will come around the corner. I wonder what Johnny will get for her birthday! hm... :)
Blackenflames chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AHHH I sorry for the lack of reviews! but I finnaly had the time to read this awesome story once again (:

OMFGOsh They had a wedding 2! awww

must have been akward for Maddi to wear a dress heh...(past experience for me)

Keep up the chapter K
Chemical Crow chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Yes... you could of used alot of different words other than 'sexy'... I can't imagine him saying that. A good one would of been the word 'Intriguing' or somthing like that. Besides that, the 'Sappyness' you put in there was FRIKIN ADORABLE! But it was slightly dulled when he said "Damn, I'v gotten sappy.." but not enough to ruin the mood of course! ok, thats it for this chapter...
Chemical Crow chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oops. Haven't reviewed for a while... anyhoo, I nevr thought of Nny as the... uh, MARRIED type. Plus, that seemed to go pretty quick, don't you think? One date? Oh well... that doesn' matter AT ALLL! this is great! & having Todd as the ring bearer? ,D

On another note: Nickleback is the BEST!

yep.
Kirsparks chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
LOL I love Todds shirt. It reminds me of the picture of the OHP Llama, where in the background there is a picture that says:

"Smile! You're not dead yet!"

Lol. Anyways, Squee found out Maddies secret! Ohmygosh! THAT is going to be an awkward thing to explain to a kid like him. O.O