Reviews for Many Waters
*sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
*SNIFF* Poor Doctor! With no Rose, and no Donna he's so depressed... :( Very good story by the way.
Ohioruth chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That's so sad! I litterally cried. Wonderfully written, though.
planets-in-the-s chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So short and simple, but really truthful. You got into the Doctor's head really well. Brilliant one-shot!
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Me like it! As soon as I seen the Doctor on the stretcher I thought, I bet he either let himself get killed or didn't try to save himself. (Is that the same thing?) I agree with many. he did seem almost suicidal after losing Rose. That's how i see it anyways... Cool fic.
RicardianScholar chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
god that was so...so...beautiful in an angsty, depressing way
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful idea! So sad. I don't know if you intended this or not, but I love the theory that the Doctor chose not to regenerate, as opposed to the UNIT soldier saying "it happened too fast". In any case, nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I agree with the others. I think this would have been a brilliant addition of the episode. However, the script does seem to contradict it. Of course, it is possible that UNIT simply assumed that "dying too quickly to regenerate" was the cause of death, and he secretly let it happen.
Either way, if it were my choice, I would have this be the reason. That way, Donna saved the Doctor, stopped him, in a way we never really thought of. She not only stopped him from over-slaughtering a species, but she saved him from grief. She did clearly help him get over Rose in The Runaway Bride, so it is very possible that, should she not have been there to support him, he would have continued on being/become suicidal, and let himself die. It is quite poetic.
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This hurts so much, because its true. When I first watched the episode with the Raconos I was angry at him because Donna had to move him.

and When the Parallel world showed up It really hit hard that he didn't think that a life without Rose was a life worth living. And that in itself is what makes this beautiful. Because he could very well have been thinking this.
shannon.matthews.338 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Probably how he really did feel underneathe the Thames with the Racnoss Queen. And yet, we all know Rose makes the impossible possible & saves him again. :) 3 Great story.
Miss Flobberworm chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
o god i love you, this was absolutely heart-wrenching! you leave me no choice, i have to read every single one of your stories now, you magnificent magnificent human being!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
now that would have only happened if he suddenly went stupid. *nod*
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012