Reviews for Terrible Things
Anunkindraven chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I always thought he would crack too if Blair ever died.
julianafun chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wow..love it!
bfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is so sad but really good!
SoonerThanLater chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my gosh that was so good. I'm crying. Poor Chuck and his son.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh WOW...that was really bittersweet.

loved it regardless.
pty chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That watered my eyes, it was so sad, but the end was a little more conforting. The show better not tried to pull one of these!

/h2sj1woj

spots/blair-and-chuck/photos

?pid62818

**NON SAG AVAIL TO WORK EXTERIOR OVERNIGHTS ON STATEN ISLAND 8/10, 8/11, 8/12 8/15** GOSSIP GIRL 8/10/2011 Television $85/10/0 Non-Union 8/9/2011Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 65 / MUST BE NON SAG. DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE WORKED ON THIS PROJECT. ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS. THANKS! SAG TO PORTRAY UPPER EAST SIDE CAUCASIAN RABBI - AVAIL TBD GOSSIP GIRL 8/12/2011 Television $142/8/0 SAG 8/9/2011Background / Male / Caucasian / 40 - 65 / MUST BE PAID UP SAG. MUST BE ABLE TO PORTRAY CONVINCING UPSCALE UPPER EAST SIDE RABBI. MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH SAG CW RATES. ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS.

SAG TO PHOTO DOUBLE ACTRESS MARGARET COLLIN (5'9 - 5'11, SZ 8, BROWN HAIR, EARLY 40S) AVAIL FOR QUICK INTERVIEW 8/11 GOSSIP GIRL 8/11/2011 Television $124/8/0 SAG 8/9/2011Photo double / Female / Caucasian / 30 - 50 / ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS. HEIGHT: 5'9 - 5'11, SZ 8, SHIRT SIZE 8/10, 36B, SHOE SIZE 9.5 - 10. MUST HAVE MEDIUM BROWN HAIR JUST BELOW SHOULDERS. ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS. THANKS!

news/watch_with_kristin/gossip_girl_love_in_air_forchuck_blair/257254#ixzz1UerfssGi

From spoilertv:

Ed Westwick, Blake Lively and Elizabeth Hurley all spotted filming in lobby of NYC apartment building. Blake was sporting a black eye and bloody lip.

. #ixzz1UkRg6OQm

/fH8jjzTqC6g

(not a GG news but, you'll see why I'm sending it ;)

watch?vv9aq2sNdEyI&featureshare

2011/08/cw-releases-brief-gossip-girl-promo/#comment-322778

(The same as above, but I find that in this page the video runs slower, a more easy pace)

. #post-955797

/640fkz

From FF

Ed was there the weird thing is that she saw him driving a convertible with a friend *she took pics, and he was weren't shooting, nobody was 'dressed' yet she said that they were gonna shoot tonight

my friend said that all the trailers were there, it looked like they were shooting a party or something like that. Even Liz was there so...yeah I'm just waiting for her to show me the pics

EWSandraG Do you have any scoop for Dan and Serena fans from Gossip Girl? Is Serena back from LA for good at the beginning of the season? — derenaloverI tried to touch on this when I snagged a quick phoner with Penn Badgley, but his guess was as good as mine. "I have no idea. [The writers] are always dropping little hints about what might happen in the future or the distant future with them." But if the series is indeed in the "home stretch" as Badgley said, I say it's time to press fast forward on all these games!

The verified account of kelly rutherford posted this

On set w/ Ed_Westwick - who has been driving a Ferrari - and all I can say is vrooom vrooom. He's so great to work with..SO talented. xo

TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was good, but very sad to read.

Enjoyed it, a lot.