Reviews for Rainbow Leap
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Quantum leap, nice. Only reason i know of it is cuz i stayed up too late one night.
Valikdu chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Rainbow Dash bucks Pinkie Pie in the head, shattering the skull, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain.

Pinkie Pie has been struck down.
Katamariguy chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
This is great!
badgerfang chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
interesting. i like it!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant use of the Cupcakes sub-verse, and I love how thought out Rainbow Dash's return trip is (especially the "GOTCHA!" escape)
sFox chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Nevermind, I shouldn't post when I'm tired. Loved the story, and I'm a huge fan of Quantum Leap as well :)

I never read Cupcakes, but I've read about it and thoroughly enjoyed the make up endings or the rescue ones like A Precious Rainbow, and this one.

Can't fathom Pinkie being a heartless killer.
SFox chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Wait this doesn't make sense, what about the previous one? Where the other rainbow dash was an actor in a movie? Doesn't dash have another leap to go?
Questionable Object chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
This was an awesome story. I loved every second of it. I also loled the whole way through it. Awesome work. Btw love the "Taste the Rainbow" Its so appropriate lol
Questionable Object chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I usually dont comment till the end but I had to say... I faceapalmed so hard at the first paragraph... It left a mark... Haha silly Dash...
amimizunofan22 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Well done. I found this fic to be a blast to read. It's not necessarily that it was as technically proficient as some of the others I've read (to be honest, I wasn't even really paying attention to that part of it), but I really enjoyed the multiverse approach to this one. Having just recently read both "Cupcakes" and ALL of the tie-ins/alternate endings/sequels that provide your universes, it had more depth to it for me than it probably does for any readers who have NOT read one or more of said fics. Beyond that, though, I kind of enjoyed it in a way similar to the way I enjoy Inception: I found it quite amusing to try to keep track of where each Dash was and what each 'verse's other ponies were having to deal with.

Let's see, how could I put it more succinctly? I loved this story for the sheer fun of multidimensional travel and its implications for all parties involved.

I'm also kind of glad that you kept AppleDash out of the picture in the original universe. /shot But really. I DO ship them, but as a "friendshipper" (I don't remember who I picked that term up from, but I've decided to use it as well). The nice thing is that, for people who DO support AppleDash...well, they can go with the "A Precious Rainbow"/"Confessions of Love" universe. Ah, but I digress. I had a ton of fun.

If I were to offer a single point of constructive criticism (which I like to do, just as I like to receive it), it would be that I know I saw "everyone" in there. I don't remember how many times that and its related words (anyone, someone, etc.) showed up, but remember to replace "one" with "pony" in those words. It's a little detail, but we bronies appreciate it! ;)
Robbie Burton chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Excellent Story! I'll tell you that it sure cleared all that crap out of my head after reading cupcakes. Anyway, I loved the story nontheless and I do hope you could make another story this suspenseful and gripping. Oh yeah and where's fluttershy? I have nothing bad to say about this story. Once again WONDERFUL story! I hope to see another great fanfic by you. (brohoof) great job fellow brony/pegasister (btw I am brony and my last name is Burton) send me a fr on Facebook plz ;)
Flightfoot chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Ah, the Cupcakes multiverse. I don't think that I've ever come across a fanfic with more alternate endings. Scratch that, I know I haven't. Whoever wrote 'Cupcakes' was messed up.
sinthehedgehog chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
and so dash made the leap home. lol.
Green Virus chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Stop right there, criminal scum!

Ooh, my Oblivion senses are tingling...
Arendos chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Written so well that you want to go through it in 10 seconds flat, Rainbow Leap is a shining example of what a fanfic should strive to be - surely not the best of the kind, but unarguably the best i have come upon. Even though i was very confused at one or two plot points (Especially when Spitfire leaped together with Rainbow Dash for no obvious reason) i enjoyed reading Rainbow Leap immensely. Expertly written and sprinkled with references to both other fanfics and episodes of the series, the only complaint i could have is how short it was - i believe i blazed through it in less than 20 minutes. Also, for some reason, neither Fluttershy nor Rarity appear, which is kind of sad - Fluttershy makes everything about twe-