Reviews for Lagniappe
Nicoconsd chapter 47 . 10/23/2018
This story was so fun. Thanks for the great adventure :)
SeptimaBode chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Coco Vaughn. ok. yeah. totally laughed out loud at that.
Coq au Vin.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2018
Wow I wasn't expecting it and not sure I like him now
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
I think Carlisle called Rosalie and to get back in his good gaces she called Kate, trying to get her and Harper back together.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Oh my God! Not Boudin gumbo! I hate you so much...now I'm hungry! and Crawfish Etoufee. Yum!
MiccaF chapter 47 . 7/16/2018
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end!
Justchillingandliving chapter 47 . 4/16/2018
Amazing Story, really loved it!
jeoliverio chapter 46 . 12/17/2017
This is a GREAT story, are you still doing the epilogue?
Khyharah chapter 47 . 9/27/2017
so I dug it. I liked Bella being a badass, never knew mob Jasper could be so sexy, and there at the end Caleb and Emma were presh. there were times where the timing (like during the year and seasons and what not) were a little confusing but I got it. I'm from central Louisiana so every time I read Bella or nana (which is what I called my maternal grandmother!) I heard it in my friend from "down south" voice so it was nice. good story all around. lots of drama, action, intrigue, and of course angst. love it!
Loveforwolves143 chapter 47 . 7/5/2017
This is amazing. I love all the emotion and action put I to this. You really thought of everything. Your little warnings at the top just made it even better. You really have a gift.
MommaGrams chapter 47 . 3/4/2017
absolutely love this! couldn't put it down! amazing!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/6/2015
Loved your story. I hope that you will give us another great Jasper/Bella story.
vagabond77 chapter 47 . 6/12/2015
Forgot how much I enjoyed your story. Enjoyed your take on Jasper/Bella.
Calyptra chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Is he 23 or 25? You used both. He posed as a 19 year old at 25 and no one got suspicious ?

I hoped for a little fight. For him to have to win her over. I'm don't think I'll stick around anymore. I honestly love your idea and your writing is very good. It is just too much fairytale for my liking. She saw Clara and Alec kill people. She was shot and had a miscarriage. She found out her boyfriend lied to her even though he said he wouldn't like to do so and just accepted it without hesitation.

Also the fact that she saw his gun and other thinks and was willing to wait until he would explain. It is a fucking gun he carried around all the time, not a lollipop.
I wish there aren't women like this Bella out there; brainless.
Calyptra chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Bella is 19, so her mother has been 16 when she got pregnant. You wrote that get mother found out about the cancer at 22, when Bella was 2. It doesn't add up.

Oh my...a pregnancy so soon...poor Bella