Reviews for The Latte Girl
Motherfucker! I didn't realize this story was incomplete! Fuck fuck fuck fuck. You're never coming back, are you? I played myself smh
Women are so confusing!
Rfinan chapter 1 . 1/23
Please please please update this story I just need closure this is so frustrating and such a cliffhanger why would you do this to us. help!
WANKY chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
im begging for some more...why leave hangin ? please do some more chapter or part two pls ...just dont stop :(
WANKY chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
hi ..when you describe the hugging on couch ..actually i have a pic of that not just pic that was my wallpaper haha ..please do some more chapters or part two..
nellebm chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
Already reviewed the 18th chapter :) Just reread this awesome story! Update soon I want to know what's happening :)
graces.chi115 chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
OMG...I'm so happy I read this because it is an amazing story but I am so pissed at myself for reading this at the same time because it is unfinished and I want to read more. Ughhhh...I was totally obsessed with this and finished it in 2 days while still working and sleeping.
Whitney chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
This is the second time a read this and i swear that it was better than the first Time, execpt that i didn't know it could have Been possible..
Your writting is amazing and your are beyond talented!
Please continue this, this is too good to stop it!
Thank you so much!
corysmonteiths chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
No fic has ever made me so obessed like this one did
corysmonteiths chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
please update
corysmonteiths chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
This is without a doubt my fave fic of all time hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Please continue writing this story.
It is amazing and you are so talented :)
Puff614 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I'm not sure whether I've ever said how much I love this story. Just finished re-reading what there is for the hundredth or so time. I really do hope you come back to us with an update. I still have hope :-)
Firemoon777 chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Please can you just finish one last chapter so we can have closure. Pleeeeeaaasse?
Terri chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
please please finish this story! I think many many people would appreciate if you did cuz this story is amazing and we'd all like to know how its going to end or make it a lot longer! please!
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »