Reviews for Bunny Rabbit
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wow.

Through an artist's eyes and through pragmatic eyes. I loved the contrast.

I also loved your Feliciano. Canon and fanon commonly portrays him as this blubbering idiot with pasta and absolutely nothing else in his head, and that's the Feliciano I despise. Especially that Feliciano paired with Ludwig.

But this one? This one has depth. He has history. We can't forget that Italy is centuries older than Germany, HRE or not. All those years has to account for something, right? If not achievement on the battlefield, then achieve in the Renaissance, at least!

I would like to see more of this version of Italy, North and South, and I wouldn't mind if it was GerIta.
kyle brovfloski chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I don't know why, but at the end I was feeling really sorry for Ludwig! Its not like he can't feel remorse... its just how he was raised! Anyway, loved the story!
Kimauri chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I don't care what you say. That was Feliciano and Ludwig, perfectly done in my opinion. True, with a bit more substance that the manga/anime provides, but there's enough hints from the series to their character, that I'd still say you were accurate. It was a very lovely story. I liked it XD
Alvar Cunnings chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I have to say this was a beautiful story. Really, there's nothing much else i can say.
Speadee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like how you wrote Italy as smart instead of stupid as many people portray him to be. I understand his feelings. I felt sorry for the rabbit. I have lots of trouble seeing animals being killed, and can never hunt. I like how you put in one of Italy's best qualities: his artwork.

I wonder how Germany was able to get up with such serious and impairing injuries. You said, "Basic life functions were a chore. His voice was just as labored when he responded." In this condition, people would be in emergency care, and not able to move around.

I'm glad Italy was able to get Germany to see a dead rabbit in a different way. Good job showing how something can look different to each person!
The Mafiatier chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Honestly it does show that you've never written Feliciano before but I think I like the serious Feli better than the careless Feli. It shows but I like it. I really like this. The simple sentences that hold meaning and Feliciano's veterinary comment just proved that he's not always so careless. One of the best serious things I've read. I'll be subscribing to see if you update. If you do that'll be a real treat.

~ The Mafiatier
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is…kind of interesting.

The characterisations are good. The writing is good. All in all, this is good. Lovely work!