Reviews for Despite It All
Baccura chapter 11 . 7/8
This was really cool! The woman was really infuriating Dick, wasn't she? The fact you were able to keep The Boy Wonder HUMAN with all surface emotions somewhat intact, makes you a very advanced author, despite this being a fan based fictional story!

And I think I MIGHT have solved your riddle? (Bare with me!)
Is it DEATH? "Whoever makes it, tells it not"(whoever dies cannot speak or tell anyone)."Whoever takes it, knows it not."(This part being those who have died don't know it.)!And whoever knows it wants it not."(This finality of the riddle concluding that those who know death is coming don't want it to.)

Pretty deep, but that's all I got! Keep up with this!
Baptism! ! When I got baptized my dad shared a song I had wrote when I was 3-5 years old. 1 John 2:12-14
Totally understand what it's like having your grandma in the hospital with pneumonia, mine has had it twice now. Any way keep up the good work.
Asuka1920 chapter 11 . 6/21
Please continue!
Guest of honor chapter 11 . 5/14
Update the story I want to see how it ends!
Sarah chapter 11 . 3/24
Can you finish please I want 2 know what happens 2 Richard grayson
Cobweb chapter 11 . 2/27
Whoa...just...whoa...that was...wow...OHMYGOSHIFRAGGINLOVEDTHATCHAPTERILOVETHISEPICBOOK
(sorry, I freak out sometimes. Still though, SWEET LOVE OF SNICKERDOODLES THIS BOOK IS SO FUN TO READ!)
P.S.
I love cliffhangers, so no sweat. ;)
Cobweb chapter 9 . 2/27
Is "The knowlage of good and evil" the answer? (love the book, by the way!)
Jay chapter 11 . 2/6
Update soon this is like really good
Asilla chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Sweet, I'm looking forward to reading more.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Please don't leave it at this! It's been over a year now, update soon for the love of YJ!
ScarletNightFury chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
When you gonna update? It's been pretty much an entire YEAR
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
This story is really good and I want to know how it ends can you at least finish it up quickly?
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I love reading your comment responses, and Mara Jade for the win! Seriously, is there anything you DON'T like?
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I agree that Wally doesn't always seem to know Dick's secret identity. I distinctly got the impression he didn't towards the beginning of the YJ series. But GREAT story and equally good writing.