Reviews for Despite It All
FaolanLupa chapter 11 . 5/8
Its always a shame to come across an unfinished fanfic with little hope of an update
KAthetomboy chapter 11 . 4/5
I'm concerned about you having do forgotten about the story
It says you last published it August 2011
So please finish it
It's actually a great story, I didn't think I would like it but I love it
So seriously, get on with it , please
I like this story.
Shadow Dust chapter 11 . 3/4
Hey its me again. I love you stories. Finished it.. Sadly.. Seriously how do you do it? I didn't get to finish my last one I think your fabulously, amazingly, astonishing awesome. -wink-
ShawdowDust chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh my goodness. I can't put my phone down.. I just.. I love it! Sad I'm only on chapter 4.. Meh I'll finish it in a couple minutes.. But seriously how did you
I totally agree with you on hating zatana.
Tr1ggerhapp3 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I also hate Zatanna too because I wanted him to be MINE.

*coughs awkwardly*

Or, ya know, Artemis or someone will d-

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST THINK!? *dies*
Tr1ggerhapp3 chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Oh my gosh, Just turned 14 too! And the same problem! People at my church are like, "you're 13? Then why are you a freshmen?" So I have to go in this whole, "I WILL be thirteen... So technically..." *sigh* oh well.
Tr1ggerhapp3 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
You mentioned in the second chapter that you were homeschooled and have never been in a public school before- just wanted to say...

SAME THING! *virtual high five*

Also, I am the same age as Robin too! This is weird. I actually was writing a story about him when someone hacked my account a REALLY screwed with it. So I can't post ANY chapter whatsoever. *sigh*

Oh! One more thing. My name kinda makes me sound like a boy... *rubs back of neck* heh, well I'm a girl. Lol. My brother uses this name on his PlayStation and thought it'd be cool to use. *deep sigh* to bad I can't post anything... Actually, just noticed this story was made, like, two years ago... So... You've probably changed or whatever. Yea. I'm gonna shut up now. GOOD STORY THOUGH! LOVE IT.
Jealous Jack chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Please update soon.
Guest of honor chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Update the story now. I want to find out what happens. U haven't updated in like 2 years so update now.
Baccura chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
This was really cool! The woman was really infuriating Dick, wasn't she? The fact you were able to keep The Boy Wonder HUMAN with all surface emotions somewhat intact, makes you a very advanced author, despite this being a fan based fictional story!

And I think I MIGHT have solved your riddle? (Bare with me!)
Is it DEATH? "Whoever makes it, tells it not"(whoever dies cannot speak or tell anyone)."Whoever takes it, knows it not."(This part being those who have died don't know it.)!And whoever knows it wants it not."(This finality of the riddle concluding that those who know death is coming don't want it to.)

Pretty deep, but that's all I got! Keep up with this!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Baptism! ! When I got baptized my dad shared a song I had wrote when I was 3-5 years old. 1 John 2:12-14
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Totally understand what it's like having your grandma in the hospital with pneumonia, mine has had it twice now. Any way keep up the good work.
Asuka1920 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015