Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
This story was really interesting and very well written. Does anyone know how to find the sequel? I'm not very tech savvy.
I love this story. It's such an interesting "what-if" based so solidly on the weakness Padme displayed in the prequel trilogy. I have probably read this piece a half-dozen times. Thank you all so much for creating such an incredible work of fiction weaving in massive amounts of character development and a fantastic spin on the Empire plot.
There's way too much rehashing of the original movies in this. If your whole chapter is more than half dialogue and scenes straight from the movie then why does it even matter that Amidala is even there?
Sterben-Salamander chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
loved it
Jambee chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
This was so unique and different than all the previous SW stores I had read. The idea of Luke and Leia's mother being the empress of the empire. I'm a bit surprised that Luke went with them so willingly but perhaps he'll change his mind down the road if things turn ugly. Thanks for writing, and I'll be on the look out for the sequel "Ascension of the Queen"
Asyndetism chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
wow, that was amazing! I really
hope there'll be a sequel!
maesde chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
Awesome fic! im going over to read the continuation!
Azera-v chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Please please please continue this awesome story!
liesmyth chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This was simply wonderful. I'm so awed I can't say more.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
great chapter
iChaos chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
Great story. I find it rather difficult to accept that Gungan commandos would be capable of defeating Palpatine, but there is a poetic sort of justice in the idea. Other than that, the plot was quite plausible under the circumstances.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 24 . 9/20/2008
...simply beyond awesome. It's so... breathtakingly inspiring, that it is leaps and bounds beyond anything one could expect. It's.. wow. It leaves you speechless!

I'm off to read the sequel on the TFN Boards - I hope it's finished! :P

I hope you also post it on here, someday, so I can Fav it - the whole concept, writing and thought is simply spectacular.
Jaiaelle chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
Words cannot express how I feel about this work of art...it is lovely, yet disturbing, dark, dismal. Every character is so intricate and true to the originals. Even Amidala, in the quest for her children. So long ago I discovered this story, on another site, but didn't read it, intending to at a later time. But I never did. I was delighted to find it here and have read it as I would read a novel. Now, I must find the sequel - it's out there somewhere. I cannot believe this story got so few reviews - it deserves much more - it is nearly as good as the Star Wars novels I have read. Thank you for writing it, allowing me to experience it.
Snake of Medusa chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Great story, but watever Artoo's saying isn't showing up. Any cance of us humble readers figuring out what in the hoo-a Artoo's saying to Luke?
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
omg i read this fanfic on this other site as well as the sequel and i absolutely loved both. in fact this is my favorite star wars fanfic, although i thought the ending of the sequel was sad. 'cries'

you should definitely write another sequel and made the main characters die come back...