Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
Jambee chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
This was so unique and different than all the previous SW stores I had read. The idea of Luke and Leia's mother being the empress of the empire. I'm a bit surprised that Luke went with them so willingly but perhaps he'll change his mind down the road if things turn ugly. Thanks for writing, and I'll be on the look out for the sequel "Ascension of the Queen"
Dearest Destiny chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
wow, that was amazing! I really
hope there'll be a sequel!
maesde chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
Awesome fic! im going over to read the continuation!
Azera-v chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Please please please continue this awesome story!
CloudyDream chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This was simply wonderful. I'm so awed I can't say more.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
great chapter
iChaos chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
Great story. I find it rather difficult to accept that Gungan commandos would be capable of defeating Palpatine, but there is a poetic sort of justice in the idea. Other than that, the plot was quite plausible under the circumstances.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 24 . 9/20/2008
...simply beyond awesome. It's so... breathtakingly inspiring, that it is leaps and bounds beyond anything one could expect. It's.. wow. It leaves you speechless!

I'm off to read the sequel on the TFN Boards - I hope it's finished! :P

I hope you also post it on here, someday, so I can Fav it - the whole concept, writing and thought is simply spectacular.
Jaiaelle chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
Words cannot express how I feel about this work of art...it is lovely, yet disturbing, dark, dismal. Every character is so intricate and true to the originals. Even Amidala, in the quest for her children. So long ago I discovered this story, on another site, but didn't read it, intending to at a later time. But I never did. I was delighted to find it here and have read it as I would read a novel. Now, I must find the sequel - it's out there somewhere. I cannot believe this story got so few reviews - it deserves much more - it is nearly as good as the Star Wars novels I have read. Thank you for writing it, allowing me to experience it.
Snake of Medusa chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Great story, but watever Artoo's saying isn't showing up. Any cance of us humble readers figuring out what in the hoo-a Artoo's saying to Luke?
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
omg i read this fanfic on this other site as well as the sequel and i absolutely loved both. in fact this is my favorite star wars fanfic, although i thought the ending of the sequel was sad. 'cries'

you should definitely write another sequel and made the main characters die come back...
Princess Geia chapter 24 . 1/14/2008
Oh my goodness! I read this story last summer on the Anakin Skywalker fansite & loved it. When I randomly found it; I was estatic!

This was the first fanfic I ever read. It got me hooked, and I've been a junkie ever since. So thank you for unknowingly pulling me into the biggest passion of my life.

:D Amazing fic.
brolly501 chapter 24 . 8/7/2007
great story
Tzarista chapter 24 . 9/23/2006
great story
Avelera chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
I don't normally read Star Wars fanfiction but I'm really getting into this piece. you should readvertise it, I'm afraid its been lost in the archives when it should be on the front page