Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 4/6
nice
Nell chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
Hi. Um. I know I came late to read this fanfiction, but I tried to find the sequel, and I can't seem to find it. I mean everytime I typed down "sequel to by Grace of Lady Vader" on the internet and only end up getting 2 links into different website from normal . and I went in, click the link, the 505 error appears instead of showing up. So I am just wondering if you never got chance to type it up or it somehow in 2000's glitches happened? Also you can replied through one of the app call "Line" by looking up to the "yakieshara"
RG chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
Good...
Time for the green troll to go meet his end.
riselioness chapter 24 . 7/18/2017
I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but I've just read this (having been aware of it probably since prequel days) and OH MY WORD it is sensational! I started of reading it slowly chapter by chapter, wanting to savour it, but by the end I was just gobbling it up - I loved every paragraph of it.

I love how you mixed following the general plot of ESB with diverging from it. Particularly the moment when Luke joins Amidala -so powerful! I thought the characterisation was spot on; it felt so real.

Since ESB is my favourite of the films (joint with Rogue One now) and love TPM like my wayward child, it was such a treat to read an ESB AU that was so TPM-rooted

Given it was written before AOTC came out, it was so interesting and impressive (...most impressive) how consistent it was with canon as we know it now. There were only tiny bits that contradicted Ep 2 and Ep 3, but overall it fit so well.

So THANK YOU for writing such an incredible work! Looking forward to reading the sequel :)
Wardex chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I'm reading this in 2017 :D
Hayden Avery chapter 24 . 1/16/2017
Well written
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Looool! I was like 3 months old when this was written! So weird to read!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
This story was really interesting and very well written. Does anyone know how to find the sequel? I'm not very tech savvy.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
I love this story. It's such an interesting "what-if" based so solidly on the weakness Padme displayed in the prequel trilogy. I have probably read this piece a half-dozen times. Thank you all so much for creating such an incredible work of fiction weaving in massive amounts of character development and a fantastic spin on the Empire plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
There's way too much rehashing of the original movies in this. If your whole chapter is more than half dialogue and scenes straight from the movie then why does it even matter that Amidala is even there?
Sterben-Salamander chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
loved it
Jambee chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
This was so unique and different than all the previous SW stores I had read. The idea of Luke and Leia's mother being the empress of the empire. I'm a bit surprised that Luke went with them so willingly but perhaps he'll change his mind down the road if things turn ugly. Thanks for writing, and I'll be on the look out for the sequel "Ascension of the Queen"
Saskatcheran chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
wow, that was amazing! I really
hope there'll be a sequel!
maesde chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
Awesome fic! im going over to read the continuation!
Azera-v chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Please please please continue this awesome story!