Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
Fire Jade chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Wow! And I mean WOW! This is one of the greatest story I ever had pleasure of reading. Can't wait for the sequel!.
EmiV chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Wow... a brilliant finish! When I first saw the word "epilogue" in the chapter box I was like: "Noooo...it can't end!" This is an incredibly awesome story! I'm ecstatic that there will be a sequel. You are such wonderful writers! I await "The Ascension of the Queen" most anxiously!

~EmiV
Shinar chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Well done, definetly leaves you begging for the sequel. Are you going to post "Ascention of the Queen" on ?
cal chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
WHOA!OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! i cant waitto read the sequel. thanks for writing this story and the timely updates. cant thank you enough for that. :D
Christina chapter 22 . 5/7/2002
I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION SINCE I HAVE READ ALL OF YOUR STORY. DO CONTINUE!
Damia chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Great fic!

Totally cool! Ive always wanted to read a story with this theme, and now...yay! there is one! Only one thing that bothers me some, and that is that her name's Padme, isn't it? I always thought that Amidala was her royal name. cause in Ep II, she goes by Padme, now that shes not queen anymore...other than that, i love it!
Shinar chapter 21 . 5/6/2002
Wow, this is just perfect. Extremly well written too.
Mnemosyne chapter 20 . 5/5/2002
(dark, insane laughter roars across the apartment as the reviewer appreciates the dark irony)
Allyanna chapter 20 . 5/4/2002
I loved this chapter, it was perfect. I am wating the next
Brigit Anastasia chapter 16 . 5/4/2002
What? No Boba Fett? Never mind, this is an excellent story!
Allyanna chapter 19 . 5/3/2002
I can't wait to Luke meets Leia. What is that she will say? I'm wating the next chapter!
A21a-pFern chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Well, the story's actually complete - we're just putting it up in digestable chunks. I'm glad everyone's enjoying! - FernWithy
Renee chapter 18 . 5/3/2002
2 chapters in 1 day? Can I stand the shock!
Renee chapter 17 . 5/3/2002
Guess Amidala is practicing what to say to a son, she hasn't seen in a long time!
December Wind chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
This is such a great story. The frequent updates are wonderful too.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »