Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
Amy-Jennifer chapter 24 . 6/18/2002
That was soooooooooo good! I don't know if you put the sequel on this name, but you should!
R.D chapter 24 . 5/29/2002
*gasp!*

I love this fic! one of my favorites! It's so beautiful! and the Family reunion was beautiful (even tough not always happy)

I can't wait for the sequel, and Amidala's fate. I'm an angst loving person, but I also like happy endings. Whatever happens in the sequel, I would be more than happy to review!.
DM chapter 24 . 5/24/2002
I liked this story. There is just one problem with it. As much as Padme missed Leia don't you think she'd miss Luke even more. After all she was with Leia for 4 years of her life. She did not see Luke for like 18 years of jos life. He did not even know his Mother or even Father were alive. I would like to know what you think about this.
DM chapter 24 . 5/24/2002
Danny chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Good story I hope to see more form you.
Helna chapter 24 . 5/20/2002
Wow. A great story. Wonderful!
Silver Power chapter 24 . 5/10/2002
Great story! Are you going to put Mara Jade in the sequel? Please do. I do hope that Vaders will grow further into power and hope that Leia will accept her family. Let's not over-throw Vaders in the sequel. Please? Once again, great Job!
December Wind chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
That was so good. I'm sad that's it over but there's always the sequel to look forward to!
December Wind chapter 23 . 5/9/2002
Awww that was really sad!
Fire Jade chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Wow! And I mean WOW! This is one of the greatest story I ever had pleasure of reading. Can't wait for the sequel!.
EmiV chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Wow... a brilliant finish! When I first saw the word "epilogue" in the chapter box I was like: "Noooo...it can't end!" This is an incredibly awesome story! I'm ecstatic that there will be a sequel. You are such wonderful writers! I await "The Ascension of the Queen" most anxiously!

~EmiV
Shinar chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
Well done, definetly leaves you begging for the sequel. Are you going to post "Ascention of the Queen" on ?
cal chapter 24 . 5/9/2002
WHOA!OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! i cant waitto read the sequel. thanks for writing this story and the timely updates. cant thank you enough for that. :D
Christina chapter 22 . 5/7/2002
I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION SINCE I HAVE READ ALL OF YOUR STORY. DO CONTINUE!
Damia chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Great fic!

Totally cool! Ive always wanted to read a story with this theme, and now...yay! there is one! Only one thing that bothers me some, and that is that her name's Padme, isn't it? I always thought that Amidala was her royal name. cause in Ep II, she goes by Padme, now that shes not queen anymore...other than that, i love it!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »