Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
Allyanna chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Each chaphter becomes better.
A 29467 chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
YAAY! Leia was finally captured and they talked! Now, I'm just impatient to see Luke meet up with his parents! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (Although you are one of the best frequent updaters on this site already! *schnoogle*)

I love this story! The fact that Amidala has tried to bring a semblence of peace and help the needy in the empire is wonderful. Keep writing! This story is great!
L71 chapter 16 . 5/2/2002
All I can say about this story, now that I am rereading it, is that it is so sickeningly disgustingly good that often, during the course of my reading, I'm tempted to bury my computer in the back yard, burn all my story drafts, and swear that I will never write again. LOL.

-Darth_Tim
cal chapter 16 . 5/2/2002
DAAAAMN! this story is soooo good is driving me nuts! lol. again.. thanks for writing and cant wait for the next installment.
December Wind chapter 15 . 5/1/2002
Lol! This story's addictive!
Renee chapter 15 . 5/1/2002
Shouldn't Yoda and Ben warn Luke about Lady Vader and Lord Vader? Why does Leia hate Lady Vader so?
December Wind chapter 14 . 4/30/2002
This story's great!
Robin4 chapter 14 . 4/30/2002
Wow...what an awesome story! Please write more soon. I can't wait to find out what happens...you've blurred the lines between good and evil so completely... Have to love it. Kudos.
phoenix-82usa chapter 14 . 4/29/2002
Cool! Please continue! Thanks!
Renee chapter 14 . 4/29/2002
Now you got me on the edge of my seat!
Renee chapter 12 . 4/26/2002
Will someone tell me why Leia hates her mother? Poor Artoo must stay alone at the campsite while Luke follows Yoda!
drama-princess chapter 12 . 4/26/2002
Awesome! Great writing, great plot line- this is simply wonderful. Please keep up the good work!
phoenix-82usa chapter 11 . 4/25/2002
Cool chapter, please continue! Thanks! _~
cal chapter 11 . 4/25/2002
great plot. also liked the way u added some scenes. flows well w/ the rest of the story. good job. just make sure u edit again. in a couple of places, paragraphs or sentences repeat. also do a spell check.. other than that. good job and great story. cant wait for more. :)
Sweetfires chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
You know...even though this story is updated quite regularly, I still can't wait until you get to Clould City. "Luke...WE are your parents..." "Nooooo! That's impossible!" "Yes, dear, that's what your father said, but then I explained to him the birds and the bees..." Hehehe, good work, btw. And please keep it up.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »