Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
A21a-pFern chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Well, the story's actually complete - we're just putting it up in digestable chunks. I'm glad everyone's enjoying! - FernWithy
Renee chapter 18 . 5/3/2002
2 chapters in 1 day? Can I stand the shock!
Renee chapter 17 . 5/3/2002
Guess Amidala is practicing what to say to a son, she hasn't seen in a long time!
December Wind chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
This is such a great story. The frequent updates are wonderful too.
Allyanna chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Each chaphter becomes better.
A 29467 chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
YAAY! Leia was finally captured and they talked! Now, I'm just impatient to see Luke meet up with his parents! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (Although you are one of the best frequent updaters on this site already! *schnoogle*)

I love this story! The fact that Amidala has tried to bring a semblence of peace and help the needy in the empire is wonderful. Keep writing! This story is great!
L71 chapter 16 . 5/2/2002
All I can say about this story, now that I am rereading it, is that it is so sickeningly disgustingly good that often, during the course of my reading, I'm tempted to bury my computer in the back yard, burn all my story drafts, and swear that I will never write again. LOL.

-Darth_Tim
cal chapter 16 . 5/2/2002
DAAAAMN! this story is soooo good is driving me nuts! lol. again.. thanks for writing and cant wait for the next installment.
December Wind chapter 15 . 5/1/2002
Lol! This story's addictive!
Renee chapter 15 . 5/1/2002
Shouldn't Yoda and Ben warn Luke about Lady Vader and Lord Vader? Why does Leia hate Lady Vader so?
December Wind chapter 14 . 4/30/2002
This story's great!
Robin4 chapter 14 . 4/30/2002
Wow...what an awesome story! Please write more soon. I can't wait to find out what happens...you've blurred the lines between good and evil so completely... Have to love it. Kudos.
phoenix-82usa chapter 14 . 4/29/2002
Cool! Please continue! Thanks!
Renee chapter 14 . 4/29/2002
Now you got me on the edge of my seat!
Renee chapter 12 . 4/26/2002
Will someone tell me why Leia hates her mother? Poor Artoo must stay alone at the campsite while Luke follows Yoda!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »