Reviews for By the Grace of Lady Vader
phoenix-82usa chapter 11 . 4/25/2002
Cool chapter, please continue! Thanks! _~
cal chapter 11 . 4/25/2002
great plot. also liked the way u added some scenes. flows well w/ the rest of the story. good job. just make sure u edit again. in a couple of places, paragraphs or sentences repeat. also do a spell check.. other than that. good job and great story. cant wait for more. :)
Sweetfires chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
You know...even though this story is updated quite regularly, I still can't wait until you get to Clould City. "Luke...WE are your parents..." "Nooooo! That's impossible!" "Yes, dear, that's what your father said, but then I explained to him the birds and the bees..." Hehehe, good work, btw. And please keep it up.
Allyanna chapter 9 . 4/23/2002
It's good. I'd rather that the fic were more different from the original story.

I'm wating the next chapter. Please, don't delay
Renee chapter 8 . 4/22/2002
Leia has a huge ego problem. Can't she realize that her mother is with her real father? Luke will have to straighten his twin out and fast!
L71 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
A21/Aeryn alerted me to this awesome story about a month ago. Glad to see it here. I'm usually not big on AU's but this is one of my rare exceptions.

-Darth Tim
Kirillian chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
One of the best AU SW stories I've read so far (and I've read thousands)- keep up the great work with the characterizations (though I wonder whether you kept Luke's a bit superficial compared to Leia's for some future plot twist...)

Loved the part about the Rebel pilots watching Amidala on holo, and Leia's reaction to it- v well done. More more more please!
Marcher chapter 8 . 4/22/2002
You have given Vader such a depth of character along with a soul. I found myself wishing Vader & Amidala along with haste as they ran to reach the falcon, I was right behind them all the way. Great job!
EmiV chapter 6 . 4/21/2002
OMG! What a great story! i love the Ami/Vader thing you got going, and that Leia already know alittle! I can't wait for more! please post again soon!
Zekkers chapter 6 . 4/21/2002
This is good, and I like the original scenes best.
Evelyn chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
That is so amazing! Very interesting POV and setting! You are all very talented writers! Please continue!
Marcher chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
This story is going so well. You portray the characters beautifully, especially Han. I like the little interludes into his thoughts, just as I'd imagine. And Amidala's ideal that any path is a good one so long as it reunites her with her children is excellent.
Sweetfires chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Well, you've certainly got a good story going here. Please carry on, it's very well written, original and very much enjoyable.
Lido Sherrod chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I love the concept and the way its delivered in fact interrupting a fight between the four Skywalkers is how my charecter enters the SW universe after L/L escape Hoth in front of the Imperial fleet. Thanks for coming up with the stimulis for my plot.

drama-princess chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
This is a great idea. . .very original and well-written. I like it very much indeed, and I usually am not a fan of SW fics. But this is great!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »