Reviews for Born To It
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
ALL HAIL QUEEN GUINEVERE!

LONG LIVE QUEEN GUINEVERE!

I would so be screaming that at the top of my lungs! lol

absolutely lovely and i like how her character aligns with your other fics.

makes reading your fics even more enjoyable. thank you :)
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Yes, I love the image of Gwen reading to the children. So perfect.
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lovely!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
:):):):)
Crystal1998 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
this story is amazing. you are probably my favourite author on !
Ombre Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Wow. I am beyond words. I was so moved by the telling of Arthur's faith in Gwen as Queen of Camelot I actually teared. Very powerful and beautifully written.
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really loved this!

It's completely what I think about Gwen. Ironically (because of her position in life) she is absolutely born to be Queen. She's perfect. You showed all of her selflessness, generosity and kindness off flawlessly. I loved it. and I thought you absolutely captured Arthur.

it was great :)
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my God...this was just beautiful...you have a real talent! Gwen would really be like this when she's Queen, unable to stop helping people and doing whatever she can..well done, I look forward to more!
WhoNewbie chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was an amazing story! I love the way Gwen came into her role as queen and how proud Arthur was about that. Thanks for sharing.
larasmith chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful, loving, strong-minded, independent, and compassionate Queen of Camelot, Guinevere, is truly the mother of her people. She is the epitome of what being Queen is truly all about-caring for her people and treating them as human beings instead of sneering at them as if they were filth as most noble ladies practiced. Unbelievable! Curse those snobbish ladies born wealthy; how dare they think of themselves as being superior while watching those below their stations suffer as if they were worthless. Thank goodness Queen Guinevere proved them wrong in that aspect and had the audacity and bravery to extend her love and devotion to her people as without them there would be no Camelot.

The love, admiration, respect, and eternal passion Arthur demonstrates for his wife is undeniably beautiful and contagious! ARWEN rocks!

BBC producers should look at your stories. They are breathtaking! Especially this one where Queen Guinevere's role definitely shine as the salvation of Camelot's citizens.
charlie1912 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love your stories! They are always well thought out, articulated and have heart and soul! With the storm brewing and pacing the story line, you walk us through Gwen's doubts, Arthur's faith in her. We hear so much about her faith in him, it is refreshing to read how much faith he has in her, their relationship in parts gets its strength because both have faith in each other, your storyline really brings this across and it makes the story. Through Arthur's POV you really have Gwen pegged down.

Thank you for sharing a wonderful story!