Reviews for Daytime Scones
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I think that it was both. Hehe Arther is not the only one that does magic
LCHMadness chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Not a daydream. Too explicit to be one. England probably passed out from the sex and Japan probably put England back into his previous position and woke him up. Da?
xKireyy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
LOOOOLLLLLLL this was totally entertaining.

It was like..Japan was seme and England was uke then PLOT TWIST England's on top.

Japan really is the uke of the world :D""

Lol I loved this!

-Kir
animeluvr999721 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
lmao! oh my godness, i couldn't finish this wounderful piece, i was laughing too hard! i usually picture Kiku as more reserved and quiet, but i can definitely see this side of him now! great details, awesome language, an all around great story. I'm gonna have to favorite this to see if i can get through it later!.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love it!
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
laughed the whole way through his. go assertive japan! :D
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh My Germany! Heart No Kuni No Alice rules!

Btw great lemon/smut/p**n lol 'twas rocking XD
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I've reread this at least 5 times, but it wasn't until now that I've realized I haven't reviewed!

This is amazing! Extremely well written. Extremely enjoyable. Cute and humouress and the BEST THING EVER for an Asakiku fan

I just love this so much~ Thank you!
Nayomiii chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
-wiggles eyebrows- Does it really matter if it's a dream? xD lol, aaanyways, this was awesome. :3 You did a really good Japan. xD
NobodyHomeNobodyHere chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely hypnotizing. Completely and uttering amazing. Well written and very appealing. Go Japan~~~

England was so shocked XDDD
Treecko Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Whether it was a daydream or not, it was nnniiiiccce~
Lollipopsickle chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
as i was reading i started laughing so much i cried XD

why japan why wouldmyou do this to iggy 8D

truly amazing

and not just a daydream ;)
Pasta-chan13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh I wish it wasn't a dream XD
Anime.art.sisters chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
When I saw this I should have known you'd be eating scones. Great job with this! XD