Reviews for I really can't explain this
unicron1000 chapter 23 . 8/29
Update
DDS Uzu Kazu chapter 11 . 8/27
hehehe looks like Fowler can't take the heat, HAHAHAHA! he can't stand up to StarScream but when facing the fact that Three children are now Ass kicking Giant Robots... he faints... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 23 . 7/31
MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE UPDATE! i need evil jack right now!
Please continue and put some smut
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 4 . 5/9
CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. So that means CPU is the processor. Helm is the correct term for head, as it is not unlike a human wearing head Armour, or a 'helm'. Hope this helps, even if it might be too late.
Prometheial chapter 7 . 5/9
This is amazing! Visit / - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! Everybody uses this now! (ePRmW771HM)
tj chapter 23 . 4/21
excelent suspence and character building, I can't wait until the next chapter is posted.
ThunderKaiPrime chapter 6 . 4/3
This may sound stupid but when I read the last part It felt like I could feel the presence of someone else in my room. Like they were all there. With me.

I might sound dum saying this but whenever one of the autobots or deceptions goes through this I always feel like my hearts split in two.

I don't know if your there but I want to say Thankyou for this.
ROKER199369 chapter 23 . 3/27
Interesting story, cant wait for next chapter))
BB is raf dad
Mazamba chapter 23 . 1/16
An Autobot anti-hero? I like it.

It's also nice to see what the new coding is doing to Jack.
CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this story! ️️ keep going
summerflower13 chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
is so awesome! pleas for the love of all that writen .please update
ChronoSeth chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Please I beg you please continue..
Rangernett chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Great story, thanks for jumping back in fanfiction. I was thinking miko was going to be the one to go rogue. But jack. Dang...The MECH Director will not like this. Jack just made anouther bullseye on his back.