Reviews for My Dearest Son on Your Wedding Day
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Esme's sucha loving and careful mother... Thank you, I'm sure sucha letter may be written, really!
Just Tazzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OMG! I'm crying so beautiful!
Toonks43 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Dear Esme Mom Cullen,

This was a touching letter to Edward. I loved how you combined the things that happened in your story Esme the Vampire Years into this. It was heart touching and i loved it. It truly sounds like something that Esme would say or write to Edward on his wedding day. I loved it and i now no why you havnt written anymore of Esme the Vampire Years resently ;P

EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I always love your voice of Esme - beautifully written!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love Edward and Esme stories - I think they have such a special relationship. Sweet story.
Ejswife95 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is beautiful. I love how you use so much "real" detail. You really do an amazing job with all of your projects. I get drawn in and taken back to that time and place. It's so awesome I have read it twice now. Thank you for continuing to write these beautiful stories and letters.
alccsp chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOVE IT! - Cassie(alccsp)
explodedchildren chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ahh! Sweet :) If I was Bella, I'd be happy if someone did this for my anniversary.

Wait, if I was Bella, I'd be happy, period. Like, all the time. Forever. XD
mommybrook chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Every time you write Esme, it's like a small blessing to me. Because it touches my heart so much. Its perfection in every way. It is exactly as it should be. You have such an inspiring knack for her. Truly amazing.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was beautiful! You write Esme perfectly :)
favludo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You write Esme sooooo beautifully and words can not explain the joy and honour I feel in reading your work. Thank you for posting this absolutely perfect letter, full of exactly the words Esme would use.
babyA chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wow that was so beautiful, i almost start was amazing really amazing..
moonlessknight chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwww, Amy that was beautiful! So much emotion in that, you really know Esme! Thanks for sharing! Love you!