Reviews for That Awkward Conversation
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
*copies Kakashi*
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
OhmyGod! XD This is something I've been wondering about for ages! A perfect ninja isn't necessarily a perfect lover and even Itachi has to have a blind spot or two :D

Thanks!
rinievermilion chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
oh god that was so awkward it was cringe-worthy XDD kudos to you!
BelleMorte1989 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
it one in the morning and im giggling like a lunatic in my room
parsimonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I loved this! It was such a different Itachi to read! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was real and shy and perfect! I laughed a lot too.

Thanks for writing!
Lots of love x
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I've read this story a few times and I had apparently never left a review. I love this. It's hilarious and really well-written. They're very sweet together. Also, I got forgotten how crazy Itachi gets when he lets his imagination get away from him. It's great. Thanks for sharing!
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Oh lord, I literally laughed out loud. XD
Nah, Itachi, I've a feeling Sasuke is just as bad (or worse) when it comes to this. I really am dying to see what Kakashi will have to say when they meet next time though.
Amazed Anon chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
And to /think/ I almost didn't read this— almost missed half my life. THIS IDEA IS JUST. SO VERY UNIQUE. I can't help but laugh out loud at the very thought that THE Itachi Uchiha is (well, was ;)) a bad kisser! You've captured his thought process very well, and this was just a wonderfully written crack fic.

AND ALSO ITACHI. A BAD KISSER. JUST. PERFECTION. Such a minor detail, but it actually makes /so much sense/. Writers tend to write characters like Itachi like some sort of sex god (whichihonestlydontmindverymuch), so this was like a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much for this genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Hahahaha. At the end, I so can see sakura getting excited and looking forward to what itachi would do to her once they make love.
NobodyChan2017 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Laughed soo hard
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Hahahaha, oh my gods I love you! I laughed all throughout Itachi's 'predicament' xD It was nice and funny and oh so endearing :3 haha Great job, loving this ;)
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
oh my... how on EARTH did you write this?! i could barely finish it out of mortification! it was funny and embarrassing and all omigodthatdidnotjusthappencommitsucidenow! wow. though, glad it was Kakashi, he won't blab. haha Ja Ne XD
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
oh, oh god. i was eating while reading this so i kept choking because i was laughing so much and everyone around me was like 'what is wrong with this girl?!'. then i kept snorting and everything I drank kept coming outta my nose. it hurt, but was worth it! i keep seeing fics where itachi is an exceptionally good kisser, so to see one like this is kinda relieving y'know? anyway score to you! XD
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015