Reviews for That Awkward Conversation
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 4/3
All the yes, this was utterly perfect and human and i loved it! Great characterization and coming up with a fun and perfectly plausable solution.
saklea chapter 1 . 3/9
You are evil. Beyond evil. Absolutely and utterly evil. A genius really. Poor Itachi. To have to go through something like that. Still, it was hi-lar-ious! Thanks for sharing
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 2/17
Wonderful entertaining read for a slow day at work!
Mrs Bipolar chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Creí que era otro tipo de... humillación. Nunca imaginé que Uchiha Itachi (EL Uchiha Itachi, tan amado por sus fans e idolatrado por casi todo el mundo) pudiera no saber besar.

¡Cómo me gustaría poder tener el nivel de inglés suficiente como para dejarte este review! De todos modos, siempre he creído que un review en otro idioma es lo suficientemente llamativo como para considerarse halagador.

Me he reído demasiado, cuando leí que él no era bueno haciendo 'eso', quedé marcando ocupado. Es verdad, todo el mundo asume que el prodigio Uchiha es bueno en todos los ámbitos; es verdad que es como imposible imaginarse el ser malo al besar xD.

Me he reído todo el fic, sobre todo cuando Itachi iba a ver la película para... mejorar, cuando decía que era porque estaba enamorado de Sakura fue tan asdfghjklñ. Me encantó, ¡sin duda va a mis favs!

¡Adiós!
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I lost count on how many times I snorted in laughter from this. Brava brava
sakuthewalmartninja chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
O.o i love it! Absolutely wonderful! Lol
Random Person chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was so silly xD Much lurvs to this fic! And to ItaSaku xo - They friggin' rock. Thank you for the great read (:
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Haha how cute and different! I felt bad for poor itachi myself lol I loved this! Great job and keep up the good work.
TeQQe chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This short story is absolutely brilliant! I had not expect it to be comical and imaginative but nevertheless, I very much enjoyed reading this. Good job and keep up the good work.
-TeQQe
Wasted Potential chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The first time I read this I seriously nearly pissed myself laughing. This is an absolute joy to read-it's sequel equally so. I like to come back to this whenever I have a bad day because it never fails to make me laugh. If I never get around to reviewing your other stuff, please know that I am a great fan of your writing and that it has moved me in the way few fanfictions can.
aisarikka chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh, Kakashi... :D

This had me in giggles. giggles. and more giggles. Oh, dear lord. giggles.
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh wow...This story was amazing! I was laughing so much while reading this - Itachi a bad kisser and that conversation about it! Absolutely hilarious and perfect title. Still, he was very diligent about learning how to keep Sakura satisfied. Isn't she lucky? ;D

Really wonderful one-shot :D It was very cute and very funny
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was hilarious, and pretty darn good. I enjoyed this.
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So...basically the best ending in Fanfiction history.
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Words cannot express how much I adored this fic. Seriously.