Reviews for Keeping Hold
ProudT2 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
omg... this is awesome! I Love how much Erik cares about Charles! :) i do not ship them because i dont like to ship best friends. these two are just best friends who have been through so much together. and i am actually crying right now because the way Erik is feeling in this chapter about charles might not wake up, but he have to because he dont want to be alone after this, he need his best friend! i love you so much for this story and i cant wait untill i can read the rest of it! :) thank you! (and btw, i would love to see this in some sort of movie )
Ondesxavier chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Loved that story ! Thank you very much for those 17 chapters i devoured.
Lilynette chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
Well hello, wonderful fic. Where have you been hiding in all of my X-men-fandom-ish life? (Which, granted, hasn't been that long. I watched the movie for the first time last week. Shame on me. Didn't know what I was missing.)

There are no words to describe how much I loved that fic. It was perfect. It was awesome. I'm such a sucker for hurt/comfort and deep bonds between men, ugh. I usually prefer bromance to slash unless the slash is canon (and, let's be honest, the line was a fine one in that movie), but I could not resist reading the epilogue. And I'm really glad I did, because it was certainly one of my favorite chapters, and a really fitting ending.

Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing! This is going in my favorites, no doubt about it.

Thank you, again, for writing such a great fanfiction!
Haven'tGotALoginYet chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
I actually, genuinely, cried at this :') The bit in the epilogue, where Erik leaves? I was in floods of tears :O I love how you portray all the characters, and the relationship between Charles and Erik is absolutely exquisite 3 Brilliant balance between angst and happy-nice-bits :)

Just a teeny bit of con-crit: occasionally, you switch breaks and brakes, which really bugged me (yep, I'm a bit of a grammar/spelling Nazi), but other than that - one of the best Fics I've read in a while :)

Thanks! Would sign off, but haven't got a login yet...Darn. Hope to rectify that sometime soon! Thanks again :)
rileybear 14 chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
This was beyond amazing. Thank you so so much for writing this.
rileybear 14 chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
This was beyond amazing. Thank you so so much for writing this.
Emolicious Angel chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
Wow, this story was wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I read all the way to the end, for the last chapter where they get together (because I love the pairing so much), but Im going to be honest, you wrote the whole story so perfectly, that I still would have been happy even if they didn't get together (though I am still glad for that last chapter.)

You write amazingly, your characters are strong, your writing style is great and you decribe things so perfectly.

Thanks for the wonderful story! Im off to read some of your other fics now :)
laughingst chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
THANK YOU for this. I loved it, and will go through your other stories too.
laughingst chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A brilliant story, if I've ever read one. Definitely the best x men story I've ever read. Congrats on this.
realitytimeout chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
YAY! I read this on live journal and i didn't know you had a fanfiction account. yay now i can favorite this! *prances off the read the rest of your stories*
CaptainAurora chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Aww, the ending was so perfect! The whole thing was so amazingly written; beautiful, in face.

All in all: fantastic! :)
The Conspiracy Theory chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Aww, damn it , that was amazing, perfect, and the ending, After all that suffering they deserved it. Amazing work :D
Missy the Least chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
Beautiful. Thank you.
The Singing Duck chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
Very sweet chapter!

It seemed like a logical conclusion, all in all. Because now that I think about it, there were maybe a little too much feelings involved for this to be just bromance or friendship.

Like some author said (I think it was Nezumipi), if one of those two was a girl we probably wouldn't even wonder about their relashionship.

I will follow your other stories now!
nononreader chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
OMG I love this chapter. Love this story. Thanks for updating so fast. Im hoping to read more Cherick from you