Reviews for Here With You
01110011100001111 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very simple one-shot, but effectively so. I like how Sam insists in her own mind that things are relatively complicated, and that Freddie has a much more simplistic view on the matter. It's just straightforward logic to him, and I think that's what makes the difference for the pairing. Nice one sir!
pigwiz chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
The dust bunnies were up to their old tricks; taunting Lucy... in the only way that they knew how.

Running in circles until they had created a small dust bunny whirlwind... until Lucy sneezed, maiming thousands of them. It was a game they played again and again... never tiring, never changing. I used to think they were insane, but that's not the case. They're just dust bunnies... armed with chain saws.

I didn't care. I had my resolve.

The grizzled outriders sent their reports in via the cadets; Young inexperienced plebes sent to bear the rath of the Lady General. I could hear the closer, flanking riders chuckle as the cadets rode to me trying to manifest a semblence of spit and polish before presenting themselves.

It really was kind of comical... watching these youngsters attempting to knock the dust off themselves before reporting. They would learn soon enough that the absence of grime does not a soldier make. This small hazing would only steel their reslove while teaching them the importance of disipline. With resolve, disipline and luck, maybe, just maybe, they would live long enough to encompass the art of survival... and teach the next batch sent to me by His Majesty.

Still far to the north I see the shining city, glowing like a multifaceted diamond nestled in a sea of green forest.

It will be mine.

Come hell or high water... it WILL be mine.
Termite Tornado chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Why is so much of your stuff not finished

just do it

and oh yeah, this was adorable
3cooldog92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was intresting. I've never red a fic where Freddie completly stopped fighting Sam after they started dating. Normally I'd rather they still bicker. I guess they sort of did near the end when Sam was determined to prove Freddie wrong. It's different from the other stories and in a good way too. It's always nice to read a story that breaks the mold.
Katy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I still don't get the thing about "me" or "I" :D.

Anyway, cute story & keep writing !
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
awesome job!
Isob3l chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Cute. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Reading a fic about an insecure Sam is always fun and this wasnt the exception... good job!

Freddie you lucky bastard LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very nice! You deserve a sticker :)

Too bad I don't have any. lol.