Reviews for Familiarity
KbexAniston chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I LOVE IT.
It makes me believe in true love.
I love how you write.
jessmuir0407 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was definitely interesting. No way do I ever believe Castle would leave for Europe once he got Kate, but at least you fixed it.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
"Before he could even start patting himself down in "search" of the ring, Kate fixed him with a glare that would make a murderer cry. " Favorite line. You could update this story to what's going on with Kate's new job offer.
14ulysse chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" is a great song! (not that there is a Celine Dion song I don't like...)

Anyways,

I think this was a bit OOC but I still enjoyed it a lot!
castlenerd chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So I've just been reading through some of your stories, most of which I've already read and just didn't realize the author, and come to the conclusion that you write all my favorites. This one especially... it makes me cry :')
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I do like this story. I'm not 100% convinced I could see it happening (the him leaving part) - especially if they were finally together - but now that you made it happen I think it worked well. Once you'd created your own AU (alternate universe) you kept them in character.

Don't worry too much about your writing - yes make sure it's all spelled correctly, makes sense etc. (I did notice at least 1 spelling mistake) but in the end you're writing for you only. Write because you want to, because you have to get it out of your head; not because someone else said something, or for someone else. You'd said in your profile you were worried about peaking, don't worry about it (you're more likely to feel blocked that way!). Give it time, a bit of space. Let the new season start, write for a different fandom (or something else - you don't need to publish on FFN). You're young, sometimes these things take time and you're not as prolific as you'd like but it's better to write a few great pieces than loads of just alright ones!

If you're worried about publishing something (or even if you're not!) it's usually a good idea to get a beta - someone to run ideas by, check the spelling, sentence structure etc.

Good luck

~Aveo
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's okay it reminds to much of new moon for it to be castle x
Aline23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Loved it!

I like stories in which they've broken up... The tension and then the make up are always entertaining (:
caskettismagic14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow thanks for writing such an amzing one shot i really like a concept of this because let's face it they will always come back to each up great work
teelduo chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
WOW! I don't care if everyone finds it OOC, I LOVE IT! The ending gave me shivers.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
perfect

chapter

I like

continuous

please
keal chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I don't think this was OOC at all! I really think they would both act this way if such a situation ever befell them. I really liked this a lot!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well, it was mushier than your usual stuff, but it was good mushy! :D I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting!

X D
clphxaz chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome!
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was beautiful. Love how it ended with them back together. Happily ever after.