Reviews for The Little Guy
Drakena chapter 16 . 11/1
lol this was hilarious. loved it
Drakena chapter 10 . 10/31
I'm so confused oh okay so like he also has Zack as well ultimate personality what the heck
Drakena chapter 9 . 10/31
wait why I wasn't saying Zack instead of cloud I'm confused
SirchSidhe chapter 16 . 8/19
Well, Cloud becoming the president of Shinra is not a scenario I'd ever envision. This was a fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
sekelyn chapter 16 . 6/20
regardless of if this is really the end of not. It was a good read with a satisfying conclusion. :3
Realmsmith chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
it's at times like this you remember sephiroth wasn't exactly functional even before Jenovs
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2021
I didn’t even know you could spell manoeuvre any other way but that. What would be the other way ? And yeah, fœtal, oesophagus, oestrogen there are a lot of this kind of words. Enjoying the story
APridefulSin chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
yes! I would so love to see an omake or small one-shot of the accepted challenge with the lard, and if it happens several times possibly getting the Turks involved because of his skills in evading, breaking and entering only for pranks...
Bidragon chapter 16 . 1/24/2021
I would honestly find it hilarious if you could write an omake about the gang finding themself in another version on FF7 in the middle of a battlefield when they were relaxing or something. Just imagining the utter WTF faces all around from their relationships, occupation and the fact they all works together.
Caliberious chapter 16 . 9/30/2020
Good story!
Ankreiyas chapter 16 . 9/18/2020
Congratulations on your work! Thank you for finishing this work, I was reading it for quite a few years before RL issues cropped up. Don't know how you can juggle all of this and a life but I definetly appreciate your time and efforts!
Aqua Lilly chapter 16 . 6/2/2020
Epilogue please!

I honestly didn't think I would like this story when I read the summary so I didn't read it when it was still updating. Glad I read it though. This is one of the best FFVII fics I've read. Keep up the good work!
Caliberious chapter 6 . 5/30/2020
This was funny
Raeolu chapter 16 . 2/1/2020
Oh geez, this was a Fantastic way to spend the day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and share it with us! I love the relationship you’ve built between Cloud and Sephiroth here - it’s remarkably tender and caring, and actually a really nice example of good vibes D/S. This was so much fun to read - thank you again!
666Neko chapter 16 . 1/11/2020
well damn that's a great story thanks for sharing it with us
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »