Reviews for The Little Guy
YumiStar chapter 16 . 4/21
I see you haven't been on here for awhile, and I don't know if you'll see this. But I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this story very much, and-when your schedule allows it-would be very happy if you made the epilogue.
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 3 . 4/2
I'm just wondering, where are you getting all these Wutaian proverbs and all? It's really interesting.
Hiiiii!...I LOVE this fanfic so please I beg you to update soon...and can you write more sex scenes cloud/sephiro?...please!...and sorry for my bad English..
theaerun chapter 16 . 2/28
I'd absolutely love it if you wrote another chapter, even taking the 'danger' of it spawning more ideas into account xD I'm one of those readers who check up on awesome stories every few months, and seeing that this one was continued seriously made my day. I'm a huge fan of your Cloud/Sephiroth interactions, so those were...nice to read, too ; )
So if you happen to feel the urge to type up more of this story, no matter if it takes another year...I'll probably make embarrassing noises and devour the whole story a fourth time.
Good luck IRL and with your original book, too!
125b chapter 8 . 2/14
Good story
kewllewk chapter 12 . 2/9
You know, normally I'm completely against slash like this. It kills stories for me. For some reason though, this is just so undeniably HOT.
Samayo Kaze chapter 2 . 1/30
Okay, I really need a chapter where Cloud does in fact break into Zack's apartment now, pretty pretty please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Sequel PLEASE
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
I love this as an open ending, but still, I feel a tad bit unsatisfied. An epilouge could destroy the whole fic, if you can't get in the groove, so to speak - I suppose your muse abandoned you, but you stuck to your story and 'finished' it without it feeling as if you squeezed it out of your brain with effort, bad effort at that.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
This was a fun ride. I think maybe a 5 years later epilogue would be best or something similar. Surprise us! Also, I request one more steamy scene. I look forward to however you decide to wrap this fic up. More power to you on your original fic too. Have you considered posting it on AO3 before polishing it up all the way for publishing?
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Really awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
Omg, Sephiroth the troll hahha
Wolf'sVine chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
So, this was... I read this years ago and I think I even updated... though under a different name. I probably urged you to write another chapter of this sensational, detailed, magnificent, awesome and inspirational fic! And, no, I'm not exaggerating... I really meant everything I said. Now, as for a sequel or more chapters... I'd like that, especially more Cloud/Sephiroth sexy times! But, mostly, I'm curious to see how Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, Genesis, Vincent, and even Aerith are gonna save/change the world... and if Cloud's old allies and friends will be in this fic. Oh, oh and will the Turks help eventually? Oh, and, um, will there be father/son moments between Sephiroth and Vincent? And, will it be awkward if either ever finds out that Vincent used to be Cloud's on and off lover in another life? I know it wasn't serious, just something to hold onto, but... it's gotta be weird if either finds out? What about Cloud's mom? Tifa? What's gonna happen to them? And everyone else? I know, I have a lot of questions... but I like this fic and want to read more... please?
yamiduke13 chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
This story was absolutly fantastic. I enjoyed every second of reading it and I think you did a brilliant job. I liked all the little moments from Sephiroth's POV.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Oh. My. God.

You don't fucking know how I was happy when I saw that you updated this fic.
Your writing is fantastic, your sex scenes are hot as fuck, and I think I reallyyyyy need an epilogue ( or, just more Seph dominated by Cloud, just sayin' ). Personaly, I think you can take all the years you want to write if the results are this awesome ( and if you want to continue this fic, why not ? ).

Sorry for the language, and thank you so much for your work. Seriously, you're amazing.
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »