Reviews for The Little Guy
Nirome chapter 16 . 10/19
Oh my, it made my day when I recieved notification that your story got updated. I totally love it and of course I want an epilog! ;-) I am also looking forward to hearing about your original work, would love to read that, too! :-) You are one of the best writers I found here, so I wish your Muse is very generous.
Vector Maximus chapter 16 . 10/18
Resolution chapter please. I've really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it ending.
Gods, I loved this story start to finish. I hope you keep writing. The wait was worth it.
Ri-chan chapter 16 . 10/16 a week I read it all, lots of time travelers, action, sex and happy endings...what's more to have?..I'll prefer more chapters, but it's your call, if yo can't...please make at least an epilogue...

Scarecrows foxx chapter 16 . 10/14
I would love to see more chapters with the inside thoughts of Sephiroth's head, like little captions throughout the story dealing with various people and how he reacts to them!
swdrone chapter 16 . 10/13
I love this story. Thanks for the update.
luvsanime chapter 16 . 10/13
You updated! Does my "the fic I love updated"TM dance.
SilverShadowKitsune chapter 16 . 10/13
I say wrap it up. I had kinda forgotten this story existed until I got the email, and it sucked me back into FFVII fics...
Arigazi chapter 16 . 10/13
I had read absolutely no Final Fantasy before your story, and I became so thoroughly in live in the forest chapterodactyl that I just posted through all the chapters you had up at the time. (Maybe nine?) Ever since then I wad more than happy to patiently wait and diligently check my email for updates. Every update prompted girly squeals of happiness and made my life happier even in the darkest of times. I was so thrilled with your writing skills, humor, and determination. Regardless of how long it took between chapters, I was always just happy and confident that you would keep updating. Because of that, and my love for these characters, I was more than happy to see you continue writing forever. Thank you for making me so happy for so many years! I will continue to reread this story for years to come.
randonasrainbows chapter 11 . 10/13
The General snorted and punched the 'down' button on the elevator. "I don't know where you're rooming, and somehow I doubt you do right now either. I do however know the location of my own residence."

If Cloud hasn't moved from the flat he was sharing with the other guys, which I don't recall happening, then he should know the location. Firstly because he looked up Clouds profile and told Zack his address after being bribed. Secondly because he'd have to write it on the employment form when he repositioned Cloud as his secretary.
Araytigre chapter 16 . 10/12
For Cloud, that is one serious perk for being in Office that he isn't going to argue with, at all. Hmm... I wonder, when he does finish getting rid of Jenova, and the Reactors, will The Planet take bake his Avatar status & powers, or will she let him keep them, and only Talk to him when it is a dire situation. Chances are, he'll keep it all, and she'll drive him somewhat nuts with all the nattering, after all she finally has someone to Talk too (not like he has any real choice in the matter, lol). Thank You. TTFN
LadyLament chapter 16 . 10/12
LetS tie this up in a nice bow, an epilogue will complete it easy enough. Love the story I'm glad you updated.
itachi35 chapter 16 . 10/12
I would like an epilogue to wrap everything up.

Excellent work with everything and tying in humor with spots of spots of seriousness. Truely one of my favorite FF7 time travel stories I've read and one of the best time travel stories on this site. I love how the romance aspect of it is done and how it didn't take over the story and smother it. Sephiroth's pov is also a great thing about this story that I really enjoyed. The ability to see how another character responded and his ideas about the actions was spectacular.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 16 . 10/12
You updated! :D

Seriously tho, its been a while since I last read this so I had a reread and I'm surprised that is more humorous and not as dark as I remember. (President Strife anyone? XD)
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 16 . 10/12
Epilogue please! This story was beautiful!
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »