Reviews for The Little Guy
Burstinatrix of the Void chapter 15 . 15h
I love this story! I've read our about 6 times already! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kryshna chapter 15 . 5/29
Holy mother of Gaia... I need more. I need the next chapters. This is imperative.
Wow! Then is the next chapter out? Soon I hope!
NamuNamu chapter 15 . 5/17
Aaaaah I just read all of this and now CLIFFHANGER. Such a cool story-I can't wait to read what happens next.
alpha Jade Hunter chapter 15 . 5/12
Holy crap! Amazing chapter! You blend a roller coaster ride of action, humour, feels, and smoking hot sexiness which never quite let's up. I shall eagerly await the next chapter as I try to recover from this one.
battousai7 chapter 15 . 5/11
i hope you update again soon i love this story!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 15 . 5/9
Waaaaa~~! What a cliffhanger! *bites nails nervously*

Seriously, I love this story so damn much. I remember thinking in the first few chapters how it reminded me of esama's Cloud works in quality, and that trend has definitely remained consistent. I have a RIDICULOUSLY huge thing for... Dom!Cloud I guess, although it might be more accurate to say Ultima.

You've done a singularly brilliant job of hitting everything I love in a good FF story, and I'm super excited for more!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 5/7
The Wutaians give gifts to their enemy? That's funny in a nonsensical, what the heck way.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 15 . 5/5
I am fangasming over this story so badly right now :#3 Please update again soon! 3 3
frickyourtea chapter 15 . 5/5
OHMYGOD I SCREAMED IN DELIGHT WHEN I SAW IT NOW UPDATE IT BEFORE I CHEW MY FINGERS OFF PLEASE
J.Marchman chapter 3 . 5/3
A little too slash for me but the humor is top notch. Thanks for writing!
mabidiso chapter 15 . 5/3
That felt soooo good, how you had Cloud's little red wagon tipped over and spill his secrets everywhere like that. Loved how Vincent raced to him when panicked Cloud bellowed for his bud. He needed backup! An even stronger Calamity, dear lord! It wouldn't have occurred to mako-delusional Cloud that Sephiroth may not have been stronger, just that he himself was weaker. And Cloud's 'death' scene is monumental. Poor grief stricken Zack and Sephiroth. Now, what exactly has Cloud become, and is it permanent? That would be cruel injustice for him to be turned into some kind of WEAPON for the Planet or something, with no memory of his human, loving self. If, however, Cloud can regain his Cloudness, I sure hope he checks up on his Mom before he blows that little burg.
Darkflower123 chapter 15 . 5/3
EEK! I just can't handle this! I was so close to sobbing when Cloud fell in to the reactor. And your characterization of Genesis is spot on! So happy this updated. Still a bit confused about the ending though...
But the truth comes out! And Vincent! I do love you putting Vincent in there.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 15 . 5/3
Lololol, okay, I won't hate you for your cliffhanger. And nice-now people know~!
literaryrxn chapter 15 . 5/3
Dear, sweet potatoes! Thanks for the update. It felt a little rushed and a bit out of character in the beginning during Cloud's and Sephiroth's chocolate/couch interaction, but it was cute nevertheless. I could see that happening later down the road or when they are just with Zack. It just seemed really sudden. The second half was perfect. Did the Life Stream possessed Cloud? I guess there are no breaks for the two love birds.

Kudos for using paper and bulky laptops and welcome to the new age of technology. 3
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »