Reviews for Someone Like You
YahLiz chapter 24 . 4/12
So, it's been over two years since this updated and usually I works assume that means the fic is abandoned...but this story is just so good that I have to have hope that you'll continue.
I love this universe, and I love Ty. I honestly cannot wait to read more about their lives.
drawers chapter 24 . 4/8
Hi, I really love your story, it quickly became one of my favorites! I know it's been a while but could you please, please update it. Would love to see what happens next for Rick & Kate and their kids. Thank you! And have a great day!
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 4/7
If that's the case, no reason not to propose!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 4/7
She can try to be careful, but there's no way to know when it might happen again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 4/7
Well, she wanted to meet them at the hospital! Dang!

This might be a good time to propose, Castle!
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 4/7
That SOB! And the kid made him promise! Dang!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 4/7
They're already a family! It's just a matter of making it official and letting the one's that are missing parts of their lives actually have those parts! A son will have is father, a daughter will have a mother figure that she can count on, and Kate and Rick will have their soul mates.
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 4/7
Propose to the woman, Castle! The time is right! She's deep'y in love with you and she wants you to become a father to her son!

And I think you do, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 4/7
That last word there! That's what I think! That creep is back bothering her again? I'm wondering if she got out of the marriage. Surely you can get out of it for abandonment!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 4/7
He's starting to think about forever with her right now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 4/7
Of course he does! I want him to tell her!

I do hope we don't see Josh again! He needs a dad, but the dad he needs is the one that loves his mom!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 4/7
Well I know exactly who it is, I just don't know how bad he is going to mess up this beautiful story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 4/7
Yeah, Jim is bound to like him! I hope that he either sees for himself how happy Castle makes Kate, or Tyler tells him. That intense warm feeling may be too soon to think about, but it's there and it's real!

Good chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 4/7
What do I think? I think their little talk about whether or not they were boyfriend/girlfriend almost went nuclear! There was some heat in that parlor!

Soon!

And they don't know if they are in love?
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 4/7
What a predicament to be in! To be in love with a woman and her son! And not knowing exactly where you stand in her eyes, what can you tell the boy other than you really care for his mom and you will never hurt her knowingly.

But, Tyler trusts him! And Tyler must understand where his mother's happiness is coming from! All of that is really good!

I hope we are going back to hear what Lanie has to say to Kate!