Reviews for Monsters Are Easy to Come By
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Amazing. One of the best pieces I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing. The words flowed so perfectly and I could hear the cadence of Mulder's voice. You captured it so perfectly... Incredible.

Kennedy
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
sweet! And total angst.
paradancer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is beautiful. Excellent work!
Village Hall chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I've only just started exploring the world of X-Files fic - as you know - but this piece strikes me as unique. For a few reasons.

The context fits perfectly with the first line of the story - he doesn't yet know that she'll survive, and there's his guilt (that comes back at the end) about not making this enough about /her/ and her illness. It feels like taking advantage of her situation - and he is, and he knows it, but he's honest about it. He has reasons. This is the other side of his story.

And then - the idea itself. That it isn't the dark that scares him; it's the noises (or lack thereof). THAT. Is a super interesting concept. That I need to think about more. And I will. And then I will get back to you on it.

So good. This is so good.

Please to be writing moar.
trycee chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwl...Mulder, so sweet.
ya-fic chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I always try to leave a review is I read a story. Sometimes I get lazy when I'm on my phone. I don't want to login to leave a comment because it's easier not to. This story, though, was worth my time. The logging in, of course, but also the reading. Actually, it was more than worth my time. It was a lovely little gift. Mulder in what could be a "sappy" voice, but instead just felt genuine and authentically him. "the least of which is that I love you." What a pretty line. What a warm idea. Good writing also helps, and yours is great :) Thanks for posting!
Michele chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Lovely story-you've captured their voices quite well. Also, you have a truly wonderful writing style. Cheers ;)